Her Diary- 65 (Part 3 Of the Memory)

( This part is dedicated to: @Simila123 )

Kathryn's POV

It's 4:40 pm, the party started 10 minutes ago. And all I can say is that there is a lot of people. . . . .which means it's safe for me to leave now. I have to get to the park.

I looked for my mom and walked up to her.

"Mom I'm just gonna walk around. I just need um. . . a bit of silence."

"Alright. But don't leave the house." She answered.

"I promise, I won't. I'll just be walking around auntie Jude's house."

She nodded and I walked away.

I'm sorry mom but some promises are meant to be broken. . . . .

••••••••••

DJ's POV

I was just talking to some of my friends until I saw Kathryn. . .she looked beautiful. She looked like an angel, innocent.

I just don't know why she would sabotage Amy by making up a lie saying that Amy cheated on me. Amy would never do that! I know Amy, and I know that she would never cheat on me cause she loves me. I also used to know Kathryn but now. . . . . . .now I just don't. I don't know if she hates Amy or what but I'm just really upset and hurt. She's one of the most important people to me.

I just looked at her and noticed she was walking to the gate and out of the garden, out of the house. I got curious so I followed her. . . . . .

••••••••••

As I followed her I made sure that she didn't notice that I was following her.

She just kept walking and walking until she stopped at the park. She hid behind one the big bushes there and kept looking around like she was looking for something.

I also hid behind big bush a far from her, but not too far so that I could see what she was doing.

Why is here at the park? And what is she doing?

••••••••••

Kathryn's POV

I was just hiding behind one of the big bushes, waiting for Amy and Andrew, until I saw a guy. . .he was wearing a suit. I couldn't see his face cause he was turned around.

W-wait. . . . . . .is t-that DJ?

I walked up to the guy.

"DJ?"

The guy turned around only for me to see that it was DJ. He was shocked, we both were.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"W-well what are you doing here?!" He returned my question. . . -_-

"I asked you first! Now just answer me."

"I-I was following y-you." He sighed.

"W-what? Why?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know! If a girl at a party, dressed in a gown, went to the park at night alone, and hides behind a bush wouldn't you be curious?! Especially when that 'girl' is important to you."