Her Diary- 85 (The letter)

Alright guys. So on this part you guys are going to read the letter Kathryn made for DJ.

So here we're back at the present where DJ is in his room, reading Kathryn's diary.

Enjoy! And thank you for all the support!

********************

DJ's POV

I quickly closed the diary and read Kathryn's letter.

Dear DJ,

So right now while you're this letter I'm probably already gone and off to Paris. DJ I'm so sorry that I didn't say goodbye. Im so sorry that I didn't tell you I was leaving. But most of all, I'm so sorry for falling in love with you. Who knows maybe if I didn't fall in love with you we wouldn't have this problem and things would be different. I'm not sure if you read this letter first or my diary, but DJ so many things have happened that I just need time for myself. I'm not sure when I'm coming back, but I can guarantee that I WILL come back. No matter what happens DJ I'll be back, I promise. DJ, you're the most important person to me. You'll always be my bestfriend, and I hope that I'll always be yours. I love you DJ. I hope you can wait for me.

- Kathryn

After reading the letter she gave me tears started falling from my eyes.

I should've come earlier; I should've been faster.

I'm just so stupid for letting her leave without even being able to tell her that I love her. . . . more than a bestfriend; more than a sister. I'm in love with her. . .

She's the most important person to me and she slipped out of my hands.

Why couldn't I realize sooner that I loved her?

I only realized that I loved her when I was apart from her. As the days passed that I wasn't with her my heart started to ache even more and every part of my body was always looking for her. All I ever had in my head was her and how she was doing. I was always looking for the feeling that only Kathryn made me feel. It was a feeling that no one, not even Amy made me feel. And that's how I realized that I love her.

I was chasing after her at the airport to tell her that love her. But now. . . now I won't be able to say those three words to her face to face.

But I will wait; I will wait for the day she returns, no matter how long it takes. I will wait for the day I can tell her those three words face to face.

"I'll wait for you Kathryn. I love you." I smiled and wiped my tears away.

••••••••••

Kathryn's POV

"Good evening. We hope you enjoyed your flight, and welcome to Paris." The stewardess announced.

I looked at the window to see Paris. I'm here. This is where a new journey starts for me. But I will come back one day to where it all began.

"I'll come back DJ, I promise. I love you." I smiled and got off the plane.

This is it. . . . .