Special Chapter

*Nine Months Later. . . . .*

Kathryn's POV

"Ahhhh! DJ!" I kept screaming in pain as I called out for my husband.

"Ahhhhh!"

I couldn't help but keep shouting in pain as I was on the floor with blood dripping down from my legs.

Oh God! My baby was going to come out. Yes, I'm pregnant. And it's a baby boy.

A few seconds later DJ came rushing in our room with a panicked expression plastered on his face.

"Deeeej!! Helppp!" I groaned in pain as I held onto my stomach.

He quickly ran up to me and put one of my arms over his shoulder. His left hand was holding onto my right which was over his shoulder while his right hand supported my back.

He quickly but carefully helped me down the stairs of our house making sure that I wasn't going to fall or anything.

After that he led me outside and into the backseat of our car. He quickly ran to the driver's seat and drove off.

"Ahhhh! DJ it hurts!" I screamed.

"Just hold on Kath! We're almost there!" DJ said in a panicked tone.

When we finally reached the hospital he rushed out of the driver's seat and to the backseat.

He did the same thing he did before and led me inside the hospital.

Nurses started coming and they lifted me up onto a stretcher.

As the nurses rushed me to the ER (Emergency Room) DJ held my hand and kept telling me that everything was going to be fine, that a few minutes from now all of this pain and suffering was gonna be worth it when my baby boy finally comes out.

I just kept holding onto that thought and prayed that everything was gonna be fine, that pretty soon I would be holding onto my baby boy.

**********

DJ's POV

I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm happy, I'm excited, I'm worried! I have so many f*cking mixed emotions going on right now!

Kath was giving birth right now and I was holding onto her hand as she was doing so.

She kept squeezing my hand every time the doctor told her to push and G*d my right hand f*cking hurt! But it was okay, it wasn't anywhere near to the pain that Kath was feeling right now.

"Okay Mrs. Padilla just push one more time." The doctor, Dr. Cruz told Kath.

"Ahhhh!!!" She shouted, and after that our baby boy was finally out.

"Congratulations on your baby boy Mr. and Mrs. Padilla." Dr. Cruz smiled as she handed me our son.

I happily took our baby boy and smiled at him.

"Hey buddy I'm your dad. And that beautiful woman right there is your mom." I pointed at Kathryn.

Kathryn smiled and shut her eyes.

**********

*A few hours later in the hospital room . . .*

Kathryn's POV

I slowly opened my eyes only to that my husband was carrying our baby boy.