Her Diary- 77 (Memory 2 / Part 1)

Wooh! Okay guys we're back to the memory thing.

It's just like before.

Now the memory is their trip in Hawaii.

One last thing, don't forget that DJ is just reading Kathryn's diary, and that this is in the past.

********************

Kathryn's POV

After I finished writing in my diary I hid it in my bag.

I'm in the hotel room right now with DJ, who is currently sleeping.

He looks . . .cute. He's sweet, he's caring, he's kind, he's just DJ. The guy who doesn't care about what other people think of him and only thinks of the people he loves. Any girl would fall for him. Even. . . even I fell for him. But it's. . .it's just not right. I
can't love my bestfriend.

I just sighed and fixed my things.

••••••••••

*ding dong* (door bell)

The door bell in our room rang so I got up from my bed and opened the door.

"Hi sweetie." My mom greeted.

"Hey mom." I replied.

"Are you and DJ alright in here?"

"Yeah. We're alright."

"Well that's good. Now go call DJ, we're going to have dinner at the restaurant down stairs."

"Okay mom. We'll just catch up."

She just nodded and left.

I closed the door, walked to DJ's bed, and started shaking him to wake up.

"DJ!! Wake up! Wake up!"

I kept shaking him and shaking him, until he finally woke up.

"I'm up! I'm up!"

"Finally! Now come on, let's go. My mom said that we're gonna have dinner downstairs at the restaurant."

"Alright. Let's go! I'm hungry." He said standing up.

"Dude you're always hungry! I mean look at you! You look like a caveman!" I teased him.

It's fun to mess with DJ sometimes. It just reminds me a lot of before, when we were carefree and when I was stronger in hiding my. . .feelings for him.

"This?! This face, this body!" He said gesturing his body. "I am nowhere near to looking like a caveman! If anything, I'm hot!"

"Whatever. Let's just go downstairs. They're waiting for us." I rolled my eyes playfully.

••••••••••

When we got to the restaurant our parents, Lexi, and Camille were all seated at a table.

We walked up to them and I sat beside Lexi while DJ sat beside me at my left.

"Hey. What took you guys so long." Auntie Jude asked.

"Well mom, it's because Kathryn wouldn't stop telling me that I was hot."