A day at the studio

So right now I'm on the way to the Warner Bros studios. Today we have to film really hard. I don't know how long I can keep it a secret that I slept with Tyler so I think I will tell Lucy, Shay and Troian about it today. Sasha isn't there because she has a fotoshooting in New York but I will tell her when she is back.
~Later~
I just finished with hair and makeup. Troian texted me and told me that they are in Shay's room and when I am finished I should come. We haven't any scenes to film. Tyler(plays Caleb) and Keegan(plays Toby) are shooting a scene right now.
"Hi Ashley."
"Hi." We talk about random things until I decide to tell them about my slip with Tyler.
But Lucy notices that something is wrong before I have the chance to tell them.
"Ashley? What's wrong?"
"Okay but please don't be mad it was a mistake."
"We won't be mad. i promise." I nod and look at the girls.
"So two weeks ago Tyler and I were at a party. We had so much fun and drunk a bit too much. Anyway when I woke up the next day I saw him laying next to me naked. I had no idea what I should do so I left before he woke up." I look at Troian, Shay and Lucy that they finally say something but they just sit next to me speechless.