Baby daddy

As I get home Jordan runs towarwards me.
"Mummy I have missed you."
"I missed you too buddy. How was your day with Daddy?"
"We had so much fun."
"I'm glad." He laughs and runs into his room.
"He bae."
"Hi baby. How was the doctor appointment?"
"Good but I wanted to talk about it but let's just make dinner and put Jordan in bed first then can we talk."
"Alright. You change him and I make dinner." I nod and stand up.
~Later~
I just put Jordan to bed and walk into our bedroom. Tyler is already in bed and I go into the bed too. I put on some pants and a T-Shirt from Tyler and walk in the bed next to him.
"So baby what's wrong?"
"Yeah you know that I went to the Doctor today." He nods and I continue.
"I lied to you. I wasn't just there for a normal check up."
"What? Why are you ill?"
"No baby calm down. I was there because my period was late and I was sick so I thought I was pregnant."
"Why haven't you told me?"
"I didn't want to tell you when I wasn't sure. But the doctor told me I am three months along and I already have a bit of a tummy."
"Really? Can....can I see?" I nod stand up from the bed and lift my shirt up. Then I look at Tyler and smile. I walk back to the bed and Tyler puts his hands on my stomach.
"I'm really exited that we are going to have a second child." I smile and kiss him.
Should the baby be a boy or a girl?