Telling the fans

(Ashley's Pov)
Today Tyler and I will tell the fans that we are together and have a son. I'm really nervous but Tyler tries to calm me down. We are sitting in the living room with Jordan and play a game with him. We have the Interview at 3 p.m. so we have time till we have to go.
~Later~
(Tyler's Pov)
Ashley, Jordan and I are in the room and wait till we get called for the Interview. We play with Jordan as a assistent knocks on the door and tells us that we have the interview now. We get up and I take Jordan in my arms. I place Jordan on my lap and wait for the interviewer.
I=Interviewer A=Ashley M=Me
I= So hi guys I'm here with Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn today. Hi guys.
A= Hi we are very happy to be here.
I= So Ashley this is your son on Tyler's lap am I right?
M= Yes this is Jordan.
A= Rigt. He is nine months old and we have decided to tell the world about him today.
I= Oh ok but you never told us who his Dad is?
A=Yes he is my son. And Tyler is the Dad.
I= Wow congratulations. Are you two together?
M= Yes we are.
I= Congratulations you two.
M= Thank's
We talk about other things but I'm glad that the world knows about Jordan now and I hope the fans understand that we have kept this a secret for so long.