Buttahbenzo

I have no idea what's wrong with me. I wasn't sick the whole day just as I got home I got sick. I decide to call Shay because she is my best friend and maybe she knows what is wrong with me.
S-Shay A-Ashley
S: Hallo?
A: Hi Shay.
S: Hi Ashley. What's wrong?
A: Can you come? I kinda need your help.
S: Is everything ok? I'm here in ten minutes.
A: Okay thank you.
I hope Shay will be there as soon as possible. I kinda have a idea what is wrong with me but I hope I'm wrong.
~Ten minutes later~
As the door rings I open the door and hug her. She is always here for me and I am so happy to have her. We walk in the living room together and sit down on the sofa.
"So what's wrong Ash?"
"I kinda have a problem."
"Ok spill. I'm here for you you are my best friend."
"Ok thank you so much Shay. You know how I told you that Tyler and I slept together two weeks ago?" She nods and so I carry on.
"I told you that I want forget it and never tell Tyler about this."
"Yeah I remember. Have you changed your mind?"
"No but I think I have to tell Tyler this?"
"Why? I thought you don't want him to know."
"Shay I am late."
"Late in how late?"
"One week."
"What? We have to buy a pregnancy test." I nod and cry. I can't have a child with my best friend. It's so wrong. He dosen't even know that we had sex together.