Thugs and Hood Love 13

"Yep," Billy said while popping the p. "And I came home to finish just that," he said as we started to walk backwards towards the couch.

"I hope so."

Billy laid me down on the couch and said, " Or what? You gonna be mad at me or sum shit,"

"Damn right, Imma be mad at you. This gonna be yo second time leaving me to please myself," I said as I raised myself up off of the couch with my elbows so that my face was closer to Billy's face.

"Well you ain't gotta worry bout that this time around," Billy said as he took off his shirt with his left hand in one swift motion.

While unbuttoning Billy's pants, I mumbled underneath my breath, " We'll see bout that."

Billy didn't respond back to me. Instead, he lowered his head down towards my face and began to kiss me. At first I kissed him back. However, I soon started to peck his lips with mines in different spots. Every time he would try to kiss me back, I would only separate my lips from his. After doing that more than ten times, Billy exhaled a deep breath because I knew that he was quickly becoming impatient with me teasing him.

I decided to continue and tease him. He would now feel the way I was feeling earlier today. Somehow while I was steadily pecking Billy on the lips, he caught a hold onto my bottom lip with his teeth and gently bit down onto my lip. "Now stop playing and kiss me right," Billy said while he still had my bottom lip held in between his teeth.

At first I smiled at how impatient he was. I then wrapped both of my arms around his neck, lowered his face down to mines, and kissed him for real this time. When Billy licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I quickly opened my mouth a little so that he could slip his tongue inside of my mouth. When I felt Billy's tongue flicking mines, I could feel myself getting wet from anticipation. I pushed aside the thought of my wetness because that was not part of my plan.

But back to the kissing at hand. While my arms were wrapped around Billy's neck, he had his hands placed on either side of my waist. He then started to let them guide themselves down to bare pussy because I didn't have anything on except one of Billy's big t-shirts. I could feel Billy smiling because of me not having on any clothes to get in the way this time.

"You ready for this dick ain't it," Billy asked me in between kissing me while he rubbed the outside walls of my pussy with his hand. With every touch and every stroke of Billy's hand up against my pussy, I became wetter and wetter. If I had on panties this time then I'm sure I would have drowned myself once again.

I nodded my head up and down to answer his question. I was ready for the dick Billy was about to lay down on my ass, but then again I wasn't. It wasn't because I was scared or some crazy shit like that. It really was because Billy was known for fucking girls and leaving only in that category- A Quick Fuck. I didn't wanna be another girl added into that category. I mean fucking Billy would be great, but being in that category wouldn't be so hot to me. I wanted to be his girl. I wanted to be the girl he came home to at night time. I wanted to be the girl he shared his street problems to without ever having to worry about me go behind his back no matter what. But most importantly, I wanted to be his one and only girl.

With the thought of Billy fucking me and never worrying about my feelings or progressing our relationship, I changed my mind about fucking him. For right now that is. I wanted Billy to think more of me than he did the hoes out on the streets.

So when Billy raised off of me a little so that he could pull out his dick, I tried to roll over. But to my luck, ( note the sarcasm) I couldn't.

"Where you going," Billy asked me.