Chapter 1

*Ashley's POV*

It was a soft and light afternoon. I was sitting on the bed, waiting for Harry. We had been together for two years. Sitting my IPad mini on the bed. I got up and made my way to the toilet. Turning the cold silver handle. I walked in admiring the tile flooring.

Turning on the sink, I quickly washed my face. Dabbing my wet skin, I walk out of the toilet, and back to my place on the bed. Hearing a slight creek from the door, I turn my head quickly.
In comes a tired, sappy Harry.

Harry walks to his end of the bed, laying down slowly. "What's wrong baby?" I ask concerned. He turns his head to me, his mess of curls setting around his perfectly sculpted face. "Nothing, Babe. I'm just tired." He says frowning to himself. I know he is lying, but I let it go knowing he doesn't feel like talking.

*30 minutes later*

"Babe?" Harry asked, with a longing look on his face. "What Baby?" I ask more concerned than before. "I don't want to do this anymore." He says hopelessly. "What do you mean?" I ask my heart threatening to jump out of my chest.

Harry says nothing, but instead gets up and walks to the toilet. Hearing the door click. I run after him. I come to a stop at the door. Knocking Lightly on the wood. "Baby, come on talk to me." I say holding back the tears that threaten to spill.

Moments later I hear a cabinet open. Putting my ear to the hollow wood. I hear a pill bottle being opened. Remembering I left my sleeping pills in the cabinet. I start to panic. "Harry open the door!" I scream. Not knowing what else to say. "Bye, Babe." Harry says shakily, with sadness laced in his voice.

Running to the nightstand next to the bed. I grab my black purse. Frantically looking for my phone to call Louis. After looking for what seemed like ages I finally found it. Quickly unlocking my phone. I Dial Louis' Number. It rings 3 times, before he picks up.

"Hel-" I cut him off before he can say another syllable. "Louis come to Harry's hotel room now!" I say so fast I don't think he got it. "Now Louis Now!" I say my voice getting more and more shaky. "Why? What in the bloody hell is going on?" He says with confusion clear in his voice. "Louis I think Harry is trying to commit suicide!" I say like poison coming from my pale pink lips. "I will be there in a few seconds!"

True to his promise. Louis arrived with in a few seconds. His medium sized hands banged on the metal door, that belonged to our hotel room. I swiftly ran over to the door unlocking it. I swing the door open. "Where is he!" Louis said with pure fear in his eyes. "In the Toilet." I said running to the bathroom door. Louis speed walking not far behind me. Louis banged on a door for the second time tonight. "Harry! Open the God Damn door! Now!" Louis voice rang through the Large hotel room.

Louis turns to me with a serious look. "We have to bust it down... On the count of three bang all of your body weight against the door." I nod my head quickly. "1.. 2... 3!" We both ram are body's in to the door. Soon after the door falls off of it's hinges. Me and Louis step inside preparing ourselves for what we might see. Harry lays in the tub, white as a ghost. His lips look like they haven't felt heat in weeks. Is Large hands placed on the side of the tub. I fall to my knees at the sight of him. Louis jumps in the tub with Harry. Louis turns his head to the ground, seeing the empty pill battle. Louis takes Harry in his arms, and forces is slender but long fingers down Harry's throat. Harry throws up seconds later.

  After that it's all I can take I start to cry seeing Harry in such a state brakes my heart into a million pieces. Louis pulls him out of the tub on the cold tile floor that I once adored. "Ashley?" I look up to him, tears staining cheeks with every drop.
"I need you to give him CPR while I call a ambulance."  He looks down to me to make sure I can do this for him. I nod my head and start giving Harry CPR. Five minutes Later Paramedics fill the small bathroom.

I cry trying to follow them to the lift but my legs give out on me. "I have to meet him." I whisper to no one but myself. I run to the dresser and start packing my bags. "What is going on!" I hear a familiar Irish accent say. I turn my head to caught Niall's gaze. Louis cuts in so I won't have to explain. "Harry he... Well... He.. Um... He tried to commit suicide." Louis says nervously. "Ashley! Why didn't you try to stop him." Liam says gritting his teeth from anger.

"Liam I did try..." I respond a bit pissed off but still more hurt by his question. "You know what I have to get to the hospital." I say sternly, standing my ground. "I'm coming with you!" Niall said with pride. "Me too." Said Liam not wanting to be the odd one out. "Oi Oi" chanted Louis, saying he wanted to come too in his own special way.

I saw a shadow, and everyone turned to the door. Where a big tall figure stood. "No... You guys aren't going anywhere." A deep familiar voice said. "Well, guess what Paul? I didn't sign anything saying I have to listen to you." The words tumble out of my mouth before I can stop them. Niall, Louis and Liam look down ashamed. Knowing they did in fact sign a contract saying just that.

I walk out of the hotel room before Paul can say anything to try and stop me. Walking down the red carpeted hallway, seeing the lift at the end of the hall. I walk a bit faster. Entering the silver lift with a glass mirror. Looking at myself in the mirror for a moment before turning around, to go out of the lift doors. I walk into the overly made up hotel lobby and make my way to the golden doors.

Before stepping out I prepare myself for the paparazzi. I step on the concrete and as usual I'm bombarded with flashing lights and questions. Questions I can't answer. I speed walk to Harry's Lamborghini, with solid gold door handles. Opening the door and stepping in to the car. I look down to my dirty converse and ripped skinny jeans. Starting the car with Harry's keys that have the name "Ashley" carved into it perfectly. I put the gear in drive. I avoid looking up into the flashing Lights.

*20 mins Later*

I'm at the hospital. I jump out of the car locking it quickly. I speed walk to the entrance. I make my way up to the front desk, ringing the bell. "Yes, how my I help you dear?" The women with salt and pepper hair says, with a warm smile. Yes, Ma'am I'm looking for my boyfriend.. Um.. 'Harry Styles'. I smile. The women starts to laugh. "Harry Styles? Why would Harry Styles date you?" She cackles.

"Okay, Lady! Listen up! I have had a long ass night!" Out of the corner of my eye I see a news paper with Harry and I, from the TVM music awards last week. "You see that paper right there lady, That's me with my boyfriend bitch!" She turns her head to where I'm pointing. She sees it and her eyes widen. "You stupid bitch! I even have his insurance card!" I pull my wallet out of my purse and get Harry's insurance card. "See! 'Harry fucking Styles!" I point to his name on the small piece of plastic. "Oh! I'm so sorry Ma'am. My mistake. He is in room 225." She smiles nervously. "Yeah, and don't let it happen again or I will have you fired." I say coldly. Still pissed off at that bitch.

I walk down the hallway with white tiling. Before I reach the lift. "Ashley!" I hear the same Irish accent, I'm so use to hearing. "Yes, Niall." I smile at him. "Did you get Harry's room number?" He says looking down at me, with his eyebrows threaded together. "Yeah, it's room 225. The lift is right there Nialler." We walk to the lift and push the button with the number two. The elevator doors open. We both step in. As the doors close. Niall speaks up. "Ashley?" He questions. "Yeah, Niall?" He looks down to his shoes. "Well I need to tell you something." He blushes and shied away. "It's okay Niall. You don't have to tell me." He smiled. "Thank you." The lift doors opened. We walked out. Niall trilling behind me.

Why is he acting so weird? He has never acted like this before. Did I do something wrong. With that thought. We continue walking down the long narrow hallway. Room 223, Room 224, Room 225. He reach the door that belonged to Harry's room. "Can I go first?" Niall asked unsure of himself. "Yeah." I reply not wanting to be rude. "Thank you!" He smiles. Niall walks to the wooden door that holds Harry behind it. He slowly opens the door looking back to me and smiling. He opens the door with one swift motion. He walks in the room and says something un audible.