Chapter 7

Harry's POV

"Harry, What are you doing?" She looks up to me innocently. Does she really not know what I want to do with her? She looks confused, so I'm guessing she really doesn't know. "Well you see... Um... I just wanted to have some alone time with you baby." The words rush out of my mouth, seeing she really doesn't know what I had in mind.

Why the fuck does she have to be so innocent? I swear she doesn't think like a normal human would, and for some reason that just makes me love her and want her more. She un buckles her seat belt, standing up she makes her way to the leather couch. She sits down, waving her hand signaling me to come over to her.

I do as she wants and walk to the couch, sitting down. She crawls in my lap, and sinks into my warm touch. "I'm so cold." She says, shaking. Goose bumps covering her small body. "Ashley, Did you take your iron pills?" I question, noticing she feels colder than normal.

She looks away from me, avoiding my question. "Did you take your depression pills too?" I question again, getting worried about her because I know when she doesn't take both of those pills she stops eating. God when was the last time I saw her eat?

I run through my memory's of the last week and a half. When we went to the restaurant. That was 4 days ago! How did I not notice how skinny she is getting. I just thought it was some kind of girl thing! "Ashley! Answer me right now." I say, sounding more worried than I wanted. "No..." She responds, looking to the cabin floor.

I walk over to her, trying to pull up her shirt that covers her small body. She try's to pull away, but gives up when she realizes I won't stop until I see her stomach. I pull up the thick fabric, I look to her concaved stomach. What the fuck? Why is she so skinny? I look to her ribs, she is so tiny you can count every bone in her body. Her hip bones, poking out from her thin skin.

I almost cry at the sight of her. How could I have not noticed? My baby... This is all my fault. Why didn't I listen or pay more mind to her? I run to the fridge in the cabin. I pull out everything that she likes. I lay everything in front of her. "Eat five things Ashley, or I'm not letting you get off this plane when we land." She stairs up to me with a look of 'I don't want to, please don't make me.'

I sit down putting her in my lap, I pick up a small cracker. Putting it to her lips, she doesn't open her mouth, or try to eat it. "Ashley Please. Do it for me." After my words she opens her mouth. I feed her until she says she can't eat anymore.

Harry's POV

My phone rings, I roll over away from Ashley. I see Niall's name come across the screen. I slide the answer option. I put the phone up to my ear. "Yes, Niall. What do you want?" I say, a bit annoyed. "Come to my room." He says, sounding a bit scared. "Okay, I will be there in a second." I say, hanging up the phone. I walk over to the bags and pull out some sweat pants.

I slip them on, and head for the door. I walk down the hall, making my way to Niall's room. I knock on the door lightly. Niall swings the door open, I walk in and Niall shuts the door behind us. "So what is wrong?" I question. Niall flips on the light switch.

Then starts pointing to the bed. I look to the bed, seeing a naked Liam handcuffed to the bed frame. "That's what is wrong." He says, looking to Liam. I start laughing my ass off. "How the fuck did you do that?" I question, through my laughter. "Well, me and Liam wanted to try something new so he bought handcuffs, and now we can't find the key." Niall says, looking to me. "What do you want me to do about it." I laugh.

"Just help me get him out." Niall says, pouting a bit. I look to Liam and he just looks away. "Do you have any oil or butter?" I ask, smiling at my clever idea. "I have baby oil?" Niall says, more of a question. "That will work." I respond quirkily. Niall gets the baby oil out of the bathroom, and I take it from his hands.

I walk to Liam, lathering the baby oil on his hands and the hand cuffs. "Okay, Liam you need to pull your hand, while I pull the cuff. Okay?" I say, giving him a sympathetic smile. He nods, and I pull. His hands pop out of the cuffs. "Thank you." Liam says, thankfully. "No problem." I laugh and walk to the door. Not wanting to see what they start doing before I leave.

Ashley's POV

I wake up. I look to the right side of the bed. Where is Harry? Just as I start to worry, in comes Harry. "Where were you?" I ask, fearing he was with a girl. "Niall's room, Let's just say they got themselves in a position." He laughs. "What?" I question, not getting what he's puttin' down. "Niall lost the key to some fussy handcuffs and Liam got stuck to the bed." He laughs once again, I laugh with him. "What the fuck?" I say, not able to stop laughing.

Me and Harry laugh, as we walk to the bed. I lay down in his arms, still smiling at what Harry just told me. We toss and turn until out of no where Harry says. "Hey, do you want to go work out?" I sit up and look at him. "Really Harry go and work out at 5:00 in the morning?" I say, looking to the clock to support my question. He nods, and shoots up from the bed. He runs, quickly putting on some work out clothes.

I do the same and start to rethink this. What the fuck is wrong with us? Will we get kicked out of the hotel? Harry pulls me out of my thought, by pulling me out the door, and down the stairs. We reach the work out room, and Harry slides the key card in the pad lock.