Chapter 6

Ashley runs on the set hugging me. Ashley and I go back to the hotel room, after I thank everyone for the boring and un needed interview. We pack our bags, knowing we are taking off tomorrow. As I pack I think of the days when me and Louis were like Niall and Liam, under the lock and key of modest.

We did love each other and even got married, but then we decided that it would be best just to stay friends. I thought my life was over, until I found Ashley, she put the color inside of my world, and made me feel whole again. I still don't know how she loves me after all of that, I always knew I was bisexual and so did Lou. But I don't think I could ever see Niall or Liam being bisexual. But they are and Niall even said it himself, he likes Liam back.

"Baby, I'm tired." Ashely looked to me with tired eyes. "Come cuddle?" She finishes her statement, pointing to the bed. I nod my head, telling her I will be there in a moment if she goes and lays down. She lays down on the bed, swaddling herself in the white sheets. After I finish packing, I make my way to my side of the bed stripping down, the way I always do every night.

I get in bed pulling the covers over my naked body. I move over to Ashley pulling her cold body to my over heated body. This is why we fit each other, we are so different but we need each other. Her cold anemic body needs my always warm and over heated body. I put my head in her neck taking in her cold skin.

Ashley's POV

I wake up to an annoying buzzing sound coming from my phone. I lean over, pulling from Harry's warm body. Tapping on the screen a few times, the buzzing stops. I roll over shaking Harry's shoulders. "Harry, Baby wake up." He grumbles moving away from me. He gets close to the edge of the bed, and I see my opportunity. I place my small cold hands on his back, pushing with all of my strength.

Harry falls off the bed, but soon after gets up and looks to me from the floor. "Alright then you want to play it that way?" He grins evilly. "Alright then, let's do it." He says grabbing my waste, trying to pull me off the bed. I grab on to the sheets, not letting him drag me down to the carpeted floor. I hang on for dear life like there is a pool of lava under me. "Stop Harry!" I laugh. I let go my tiny arms not being able to take it anymore. I fall on top of Harry. He pulls me to him, kissing me sweetly. I get up and gather our bags, checking the time. "Harry we have to leave in thirty minutes!" I scream, afraid we will miss the flight.

Harry gets up walking to the closet. He pulls out his usual, black skinny jeans and white t-shirt. He pulls his clothes on making his way to the bathroom. I grab my white converse, and light blue skinnies, and a top that accentuates my bust. I throw on my clothes, just like Harry did only moments ago. I walk to the bath room, Harry stands next to me putting his hair in a quaff. I quickly curl my blond hair, letting it lay on one side of my body. I put on simple make up, not wanting to look to Godie.

I walk out of the bathroom, picking up my bags. "You look so beautiful today." Harry says, his eyes grazing over my body, my heart melts at his words. "Thank you baby." I say walking over to him, pecking his freshly shaved face. We go down to the lobby, making our way to Harry's car.

We get in the car, Harry starts the engine, driving slowly making sure he doesn't run over anyone's feet, outside. Then the part I hate the most comes, people start beating on the car. It sounds like heal hitting the car. I cover my ears, pulling my legs to my chest. Then I start to panic, I can't breath. Harry notices, and picks up my black purse from the floor board.

He pulls out my rescue inhaler, placing it in my open hand. I take a puff of the white smoke, feeling it open my air ways. Harry places his hand on my back rubbing my cold skin. "It's okay, Baby. We are almost out." Harry says to me. I relax from his warm touch. He starts driving faster, and the banging stops. I unravel myself, feeling calm once again.

We drive and drive until we reach a place that isn't the airport. "Harry, where are we?" I question, confused at our surroundings. "Oh! We are taking the private jet." He says, nonchalantly. I look at him confused still, he shrugs his shoulders. "What? I just want to spend a little time with you, away from the lads." He says smiling. We get out of the car, boarding the jet. He sits me down in a seat, buckling the seat belt. "You only have to wear it while we are taking off." He says, pecking my cheek.

He grabs our bags from someone outside, putting them in the over head. He sits down next to be, and the jet door closes. "We are ready for take off." The pilot says, from the front of the plane. We take off, and Harry unbuckles himself. He closes the door that leads to the pilot, locking it.