Chapter 16

Harry's POV

I sit on the couch waiting for Niall. I twiddle my fingers.

Why I am I so nervous? Then I hear a bang on the door.

"Harry help me! Paps are right behind me!" Niall's weak voice screams through the door.

I swing the door open grabbing his arm pulling him inside.

"Stay here." I step outside, pulling the door closed.

"Get the fuck off my property before I call my lawyer!" They continue to take pictures and I cringe.

Then the one in the blue shirt and the name tag Dan says, "What is your faggot of a friend upset?" Then all I see is red, I grab "Dan" by the hair, pulling him to my Lamborghini, smashing his head on the window until the glass breaks.

"Get the fuck out now!" I scream louder and they all run out of the gate, except for Dan of course he just limps away.

After every single one of those little bastards are gone, I push the button to close the gate. Then type in the passcode to lock it 1-9-9-6.

I walk back up the drive way. Looking to my Lambo, "What the fuck he got blood on my fucking white car!" I scream to no one but myself.

I open the door to the house. I step in and Niall waste no time hugging me.

"Harry They called me a fag!" He cries into my chest and I hug him.

"Shh Shh Shh. It's over now I promise." He sobs for a few minutes, shedding his tears on to my white shirt.

"Is Paul with Liam?" I pull away for a moment to look him in the face.

"No. Liam is alone." He sniffs. Weeping like Liam is never going to come back.

"I will call him and tell him to come over."  I pull away from him, getting my phone from the coffee table.

Niall sits on the couch with his legs to his chest sobbing like an emotional reck.

I dial his latest phone number, since he always feels the need to fucking change it. To my surprise it rings, and he answers a few moments later.

"Hi." He sounds just as broken as Niall did when I called him.

"Hey. Niall's over at my house come over so you can see him." He paused for a moment, and I look at the phone making sure he is still on the line.

"He is over there!? Harry! I'm coming over I will be there in five minutes." He hangs up and I turn to Niall, putting my phone in my sweat pants.

"He is coming over he said he will be here in five." I look to Niall, and he stands up.

"Really?" He smiles big, and I laugh.

"Yep." Niall stops to think for a moment. Then he starts walking back an forth.

"Harry I'm not ready!" He looks to me with a scared look, pointing to his body.

"Niall... You look fine mate. I don't think it matters anyway, He loves you remember." Niall sighs in relief.

"Oh, yeah! Your right!" I laugh again. Niall is dumb in love sometimes.

A bang is heard from the door and Niall runs to answer it. Liam walks in shutting the door behind him.

Niall gets on his tip toes trying to kiss him.

"Here." Liam picks Niall up kissing him.

Niall cries and apparently Liam felt it because he pulled away, and wiped it with his thumb.

"I'm here Baby." Liam breaths, putting their foreheads together.

Niall kisses him once again still riding his hips. Liam pushes Niall's back against the wall.

"There is a room upstairs guys." I say, and Niall nods.

Liam walks him up the steps still kissing him. I hear a door slam, then I laugh.

"Wow." I whisper to myself. I sit on the couch.

What do I do now? I could watch a movie? Maybe Shrek? Yeah, I will go with Shrek.

I get up from the couch and pop it into the DVD player.

About thirty minutes into the movie I hear a moan so I turn it up. That was fucking awkward.

Ashley's POV

Me and Sereen had a great day so now we are headed back home. I get into Sereen's ford flex, and smile.

The drive home was short it was mostly just Sereen and I talking ALOT! We reach the gates to the driveway and Sereen gets out to type in the code.

The gates roll open and we drive to the garage. I get out making my way to the door Sereen trilling behind me.

"What is this?" Sereen points to Harry's Lamborghini. I turn to see a pool of blood on the white car.

"Oh my God!" I run to the door. Running through it quickly.

"Harry! Are you okay!" I scream hoping to get a responds.

"In here babe!" I run into the living room, only to meet his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I almost scream, he looks to me with a confused look.

"Harry! Are you okay? Baby what happened to your car" I rush to his side, examining his body. Did I just call him baby? Fuck!

"It's a long story babe." He looks to me, and I take my hands from his body stepping away shyly.

Then out of no where Niall and Liam walk down the stairs hand in hand. I stand blankly for a moment.

Niall tried to kiss me! I remember then he went for Liam! Then Harry had to go help them with those hand cuffs. I remember! I fucking remember!

"Done already?" Harry ask laughing his ass off, and Liam shoots him an eye. Niall kisses his cheek.

"Calm down babe." Liam's  eyes soften and I smile. They are so cute.

"Harry can I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment?" He nods following me into the kitchen.

"What's up babe?" He leans against the counter.

"Harry I remember everything...." He comes towards me.

"Tell me what you remember?" He looks me in the eyes, holding my small hands in his.

"I remember you tried to kill yourself... Then we were in the hospital and Niall fancied me? Then he got with Liam. Then we jumped off that balcony together." I look to him as he cries. I kiss him sweetly, then he smiles.

"I'm so happy your back." He raps my legs around my waist kissing me.