Chapter 10

I slip the key in the padlock, and push open the door. "Ashley?" I question, looking around the dark room. "Yeah?" A small voice comes from the couch. I look to the couch, and walk over to the mass of blankets. "Ashley." I laugh, pulling the blankets from her small body. "What are you doing?" I say, laughing even loader than before. "I was cold." she smiles shyly, batting her long lashes. "Oh, come here." I say, taking her small body in my arms.

The rest of the day me and Ashley just cuddle, and eat food. The night falls, and we fall asleep our body's intertwine. The next morning we wake up, and I prepare for the worst. I have to tell her what Simon said.

Will she break up with me? Will I lose her forever? "Ashley, come to the door a minute." I say, waiting for her small frame to come from the bathroom. She pocks her small head from the door, looking to me. "Come sit... I need to tell you something." I pat the white sheets in front of me.

She walks to the bed slowly, sitting crisscross. "What's wrong baby?" She looks to me with worried eyes. "Well... Simon said that people can't know we are together anymore... And if it's not this way they will do something to our family's. I'm sorry Ashley..." I look to her, waiting for her reaction. "Okay, so people can't know we are together... But we can still be together right?" She ask, her face white as a ghost.

"Yes, Baby. I'm not going to break up with you." I look to her, hoping that easies the pain a bit. "Okay, I'm fine with that as long as we are still together." Relief crossing her small features. What? "You know it's okay to be upset baby." I say, a but shocked she is taking this so well.

"I don't care about the title of being your boyfriend baby.... All I want is you." She smiles. What? Just what? Why is she like this? So understanding? So loving... She doesn't care about my fame... She just wants me. "Baby... I'm so happy I have a women like you." I say, so perplexed by the fact she would be fine with this... The fact that's all she wants is me, not just me but who I'am!

"Get ready Babe. The interview is in thirty minutes." She looks to me, smiling. I start getting ready, putting my hair in a quaff. I put on some black skinny jeans with a white graphic T.

*30 minutes later*

"This is Kiss 1.8 on Candy Pop radio." The interview fake smiles. "We are here with the boys of One Direction!" She shouts in to the red microphone. The lads cheer, and I just stand still. "So I'm going to ask you a few questions. Yeah?" She ask raising her eyebrow. "Yeah." Lou says into the closest microphone.

"Okay, let's get right into it. Who is single in the room." She says, smirking at the question. "I'm single." Louis speaks up first. "I'm single..." Liam says, with guilt laced in his voice. "I'am too." Niall fake smiles. I don't answer, hoping the interviewer doesn't notice. "What about you Harry." She says, and I want to rip her fake ass hair out of her head. "Yeah, I'm single." I say, my heart throbbing at every syllable.

"I thought you were with that Ashley girl?" She ask, pushing her obviously fake boobs up. "Yeah, it didn't really work out." I say, my heart being ripped from my chest. "Maybe you can tell us more about that at a later date." She says, and I nod. Then I feel it... A lump forms in my throat. I can help it, my eyes start to water. "I need to go." I say, storming out of the studio.

I need to go back to the hotel... I need Ashley. I make my way to the fire exit, opening the door. I look around the alley, looking for my old mustang. I see it! I walk to the two year old car, reminding myself I need to trade it in.

I move the small mirror over, revealing the key. I grab the golden keys, getting in the car and starting the engine. I drive and drive until I reach the hotel. I stop the car, and run across the parking lot.

I reach the hotel doors, bursting through them. I take the stairs up to the third floor. I feel something like she needs me... Or maybe I just need her. Either way I'm here.

I slide the key in the padlock, opening the door slowly. I walk to the far end of the room, looking around for Ashley. She must be in the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom opening the door.

Ashley puts something behind her back, as a rosy liquid runs down her leg. "Ashley?... What are you doing?" A lump forms in my throat, and I jolt towards her. I come to my knees, trying to inspect her legs.

She moves away, and covers her small legs with her pants. "Ashley. Let me see. Now." I say, firmly even though I'm weak in this moment. She stands still, and I pull her pant leg back up. Her inter thigh, shows more cuts than I can count.

She puts her hands to her side, the left one holding the blade. I grab the blade from her small hands, throwing it into the toilet flushing it down. "I thought you were supposed to be in the interview." She says, obviously trying to move on from this topic. "I was but I couldn't do it. After I said I was single, I felt sick so I came back." I stand up, and get a towel.

Dabbing it on her fresh cuts. She winces a bit, and I continue. I run the bloody towel under the cold water that runs from the fossett. I dab the cuts with the now wet towel. After cleaning up all the blood. I get some band-aids, placing the carefully along the cuts.

I pick her up bridle style, and decide we will talk about it tomorrow. I carry her small body to the bed, carefully setting her on the white sheets. She pulls the covers over her small body, and I strip down to only my boxers.

Very weird I usually just go the whole nine yards, but I can't that would make Ashley feel uncomfortable, after all that just happened. I cling her small body to my bare chest, and we fall a sleep, too bare way with are problems just for a little while.