Chapter 12

Ashley's POV

What I'm I doing here? I look to my mother. "Mommy, What happened?" I look into my mothers eyes hoping she has the answers.

"Well... you jumped off a balcony." She looks to me, with a sympathetic and loving smile. "Why?" I scrunch my nose at the thought.

"I don't know. I was hoping you would tell me why.... But seeing as you don't remember. I don't know." My mom looks me in the eye, as if she is waiting for something.

Out of no where the door swings open, and in steps a doctor or at least that's what I assume. "Hi Ashley. I see you are a wake." He looks into my eyes.

"Yes, She can't remember anything Doctor Nate." My mom answers for me and I frown, I wanted to talk.

"Oh! Okay, well we noticed the brain tissues were swelling, but we didn't know it would lead to memory loss. So I believe she has Amnesia, but we can't do anything about that but send her home, and treat any head aches she may have." He finishes, looking to my mom. "How long will this last?" My mom questions, looking into his eyes.

"We are not sure of that ourselves. The best thing you can do right now is get her back in to the life she has lived for the past few months." He looks to her, hoping to ease her pain a bit.

"Okay." My mom breaths, turning to me. "Alright well you can get her out of here in a bit."

He opens the door, closing it softly. "Okay, thank you." My mom says, walking to my side.

"I'm going to talk to Harry okay?" My mom smiles, looking down to me stroking my hair.

"Okay." I respond, waiting for her to close the door.

Harry's POV

Lisa walks out of Ashley's room. She walks in front of me, and I sit up from Louis shoulder.

She holds on to my knees, squatting in front of me looking me in the eyes "Well, the doctor said she needs to go back on tour with you." I look to her, and smile.

"Lisa I can't do that to her. She is so stressed on tour with me. I will just take off of the tour and we will spend a month or two in the flat." She opens her mouth as if she is going to say something.

Instead she stands up straight looking down to me. "Okay, well prepare for the worst. You know how Ashley is she stubborn." She walks back into Ashley's room, and I nod as if she can still see me.

Ashley's POV

My mum opens the door, and I look to her. "Mum... I want to go home." I look into her soft blue eyes.

"You are... With Harry." She smiles, and I give her an unamused face.

"Mum! I can't just go with some stranger!" I say, hoping she sees my point.

"You know him Ashley. You have been with him for the last four  years." She looks to me obviously frustrated.

"Can you prove that?" I look her in the eye, knowing I got her this time.

"You know what, the thing is you are going with Harry and you don't have a choice." She looks to me, walking to the door.

"I will be right back I'm going to sign you out of here." She slams the door, before I can argue.

Well... I guess if I have to live with this guy I better go talk to him first. I get up from the ruff sheets that belongs to my small hospital bed.

Feeling the cold air on my backside, I tie the strings on my hospital gown.

I blush a bit, and walk to the door. My small feet pat on the tile floor, as I come from the room that was once mine.