Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

I hear a door shut and I pull away from our steamy make out session. I get down from Harry's waste and scurry to the living room.

"Where did Sereen go?" I look around for her dark hair.

"She figured it was getting to hot in here." Niall laughed pecking Liam's lips soon after.

Harry grabs my wrist pulling himself to me. He grabs my cheek pecking lightly at my full lips.

"Me and Niall are gonna go upstairs." Liam says awkwardly, and Harry nods lightly still kissing me.

"Maybe we should go take a shower?" Harry pulls away looking into my eyes in a questioning way.

I bite my lip. Should I be doing this? I mean I just remembered everything... You know what fuck it.

"Yeah." I nod lightly. Harry picks me up once again, carrying me up the steps to our bed room.

He puts me down, and starts to take off his clothing hungrily. I do the same and walk to the bath room.

I turn off the lights turn the shower on. Harry comes in and pushes me against the wall. He kisses me hardly and bits at my lip.

I open my mouth slightly, to give his tongue access to explore my mouth. He travels down to my neck and I moan.

After a few minutes a grow impatient with him. "I thought we were taking a shower." I give him a sexy smile, and grab his hand leading him into the shower.

Harry's POV

She pulls me in the shower, and I close the glass doors. I kiss her lightly.

I take her small bum slapping lightly signaling her to jump. She does as I want and I push her up agains the wall.

Wait. Fuck! "I forgot a condom." I open my eyes and pull away.

"I don't care." She rolls her eyes pushing our lips together once again.

This makes me want her even more than before. I spread her legs farther apart by putting my arms under her legs and pressing my hands to the stone wall.

"I'm so ready for this." I almost moan.

I push into her slowly knowing she hasn't been sexually active in a while. She winces and makes a pain filled face.

"Does it hurt?" I grow concerned, pulling out a bit.

"Just a little bit." She winces again.

"I will go slow and only half way." I concentrate on her face, pumping in and out very slowly.

After a few minutes of pumping slowly, and only going halfway. Her face no longer shows pain but pleasure.

I take this as my cue to go faster and all the way in. Her head roles back in pleasure. Then I feel my climax coming.

"Oh fuck Harry..." She moans and pushing me over the edge. I screw my eyes shut, and my muscles grow hard. Then I feel myself cum inside of her.

She jumps down, pecking my lips.