Chapter 3

I make my way down the steep stairs, inspecting my cut, and bloody knuckles on the way down. I reach the glass doors, and run out. I walk down the streets until I find my car, walking off the curve. Opening the car door, and stepping in I start the engine.

I look to my right seeing a pack of Louis' cigarettes. I think about trying one. Trying new things never hurt anyone. Right? With that thought, I grab the pack of cigarettes, and light one with the matches I always keep in the glove box. I hold the cancerous stick in my hand rethinking what I'm about to do. Oh, fuck it. Lung cancer could help me with my death wish anyway.

I put the cigarette in between my lips, and inhale the toxic smoke. I cough, trying to catch my breath, my lungs not yet used to the smoke. I inhale the smoke again, a light and fluffy sensation comes over me.

*30 mins Later*

I arrive at a bar, and reach for the pack of cigarettes again. Opening the top, I see only one left. I haven't smoked that much have I? I open my car door and step out. Not bothering to lock it. I walk down the street, lighting the last cigarette I have. I walk into the Bar and make my way to the bar seats. Sitting on the hard metal bar stole. I wave the bar tinder over. "2 shots of whiskey." I say, slightly slurring my words. "Coming right up." He shouts from across the bar.

Then a women in a red dress approaches me. She looks at me, in a sexual way. She moves closer to me. Sitting on my lap, she lowers her head to my neck. "Do you want to go in the bathroom?" She asks kissing my neck slowly. "Yeah..." I respond, the words coming out before I can stop them.

She takes my hand, leading me to the Toilets. If Ashley can cheat, than so can I. It's time for some fun. After two years I need it. She takes me in the men's toilets. Pulling me to her. She slowly walks to the last stall on the right. I follow. "Do you have a condom?" I ask, a little embarrassed for not caring one. "Yeah!" She smiles, pulling the condom out of her bra.

"Harry!" I hear a familiar deep voice say. Liam? What the fuck is he doing here? "Liam?" I question, walking out of the stall. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He questions, looking at me. His eyes move to the girl behind me. "Who is this and why is it not Ashley!?" Disappointment clear on his face. "I just wanted to have some fun." I answer, still slurring.

He grabs my wrist firmly, and pulls me through the metal bathroom doors. "Why are you holding my wrist so tight Liam?" I question laughing at him for no reason. He doesn't reply, and instead keeps walking dragging me along with him. He opens the bar door with his free hand, and walks me to the car. "What are you doing." I laugh feeling light, and fluffy inside. He pushes me in the backseat, and shuts the door. Then my brain catches up with my body. "Liam! I was having fun!" I wine, as he steps in the front seat of the car. He starts the car. "Well, you need to get back to Ashley. Harry you hurt her... You need to apologize, before she leaves your ass in the dirt." Suddenly I come back down from my state of high.

I forgot that I hit her. The one that I love the most. The only one I have left. I love her so much why would I do that? Something is wrong with me. I'm losing my sanity, every moment I'm in this dream I once had when I was sixteen, I don't feel the same now. It doesn't feel right living this beautiful dream, that is a complete nightmare.

*Ashley's POV*

I sit still in disbelief, about what happened a hour ago. I stand up from Niall's lap. "Niall, come let me clean your face." He follows behind me, watching my every move.

I open the bathroom door, remembering what happened in here only two days ago. I pull a white, soft washcloth off the rack. I walk over to the sink, turning on the fossett. I run the washcloth under the cold water. Turning to Niall, "This is going to be a bit weird." I say blushing, and looking away from him. "It's alright Love." He says smiling with out his teeth, because he knows they are still covered in blood.

I lightly dab his blood stained cheek. I lean in to him, trying to wipe the blood from his fresh cuts. Niall pushes my chin up, forcing me to look him in the eyes. He closes his eyes, and edges closer to my face. Is he trying to kiss me? "Niall? I can't do that. I'm still dating Harry." I say, smiling awkwardly. He doesn't move away. "Please?" He begs, desperation clear in his voice. "I can't." I say, stepping away from him. I look to the ground and twiddle with my fingers. "I'm sorry." He says, looking guilty, and ashamed of himself. "It's fine." I say, trying to ease his guilt.

Harry walks through the door, I smell the cigarette smoke on his body, and I cringe. Liam follows shortly after. "Where was he?" I ask, feeling dirty inside. "In a bar, in a bathroom stall with a girl." Harry shoots Liam a dirty look. What the fuck? Was he really with a girl? In a bar? Without thinking, I walk over to Niall, bashing our lips together.

Niall slips his tongue in my mouth, and I pull away. Harry looks at me in discussed. "Niall get out." Harry says, trying to keep his cool. Niall walks out of the room, giving me a wink and a smile. "You too Liam." He says, anger in his voice.

Liam walks out of the room, and shuts the door slowly. "Why did you cheat on me!?" He yells, his voice echoing off the walls. "I didn't... until just now. You don't have room to talk, you were in a bar with some girl!" I scream back at him. Making sure he can hear how pissed off I am at him. "I didn't do anything with her Ashley! I don't even know her name!" My mouth drops to the floor. Then a pang of guilt comes over me. "Harry, I'm sorry." I rush over to him, looking him in the eyes. I pull his face to mine. He doesn't pull away. He comes closer to my lips, kissing me, sweetly and passionately.

He pulls away from the kiss, cupping my face. "Tell me you don't have any feelings for him Ashley." I pull away, thinking for a moment. Do I have feelings for Niall? Of course I don't it was just so Harry would get jealous... Right? "Tell me now Ashley." He grows inpatient with me. I walk closer to him, rapping my arms around his neck. Looking into his deep green eyes. "I love you Harry, and I don't have feelings for Niall." I say not telling the complete truth, I do love Harry but I do have feelings for Niall... What I'm I thinking? No, I don't I love Harry. Harry pulls me from my thoughts. Cupping my face once again, and kissing me. Soon our light kissing turns into a hot and steamy make out session.

Harry pulls me closer to him. Making my hips grind against his. He slowly trails down to my neck, nibbling at the skin. He taps my bum, signaling me to jump. I do as he wishes, landing on his hips shortly after. He walks us to the bed, throwing me down on the soft sheets. Quickly pulling off his shirt, and riding my waste. He dips down into my face kissing me once more, cupping my breast.

He trails down my neck, making his way up my shirt. Cupping one of my breast, with his free hand he trails up my back. He reaches for my bra clips, I arch my back giving him better access, unclipping it with ease. He starts pulling my shirt over my head, taking my bra with it. He gets up quickly pulling his tight jeans down his legs, followed by his boxers. Oh my God he is huge, I have seen his dick so many times, but for some reason tonight he is especially hard.

He pulls my pants down my legs, leaving my underwear behind. He climbs back on top of me, sliding his hand in my panties with ease. I moan at the sudden contact. "I have missed you so much." he moans, nibbling at my ear.  He pulls my underwear down my legs. "Don't forget the condom." I say making fun of him, because the last time he forgot and just pulled out. He rolls his eyes and smiles. He walks to the nightstand, opening the dark wooden drawer. Pulling out the small foil package. He rips it open. "I want to put it on you." I say, trying to look as innocent as possible.

He walks back over to the bed handing me the package. I pull the condom out, putting it over his throbbing cock. He gets back on the bed, hovering over me. He inserts his dick inside of me, he starts coming in and out slowly. Soon he speeds up, ramming into me harder each time. "I'm so close." I moan, my eyes rolling back in my head. He goes even faster, My eyes screw shut.

Reaching my climax, I feel myself come undone under his muscular and toned body. "Your so tight!" Harry moans, reaching his climax  seconds after I reach mine. He pulls out and gives me one last kiss. Before collapsing on top of me. We drift off to sleep just the way we are naked, and our body's connected.