Chapter 13

Ashley's POV

I get out of the tub, and look for clothes. I walk out of the bathroom, making my way to the drawers.

Wait... Did I lock the door? My eyes widen, and I blush a bit. I speed walk to the door, locking it.

I walk back to the dresser, looking through it. Where is my stuff?

I reach for the top of the dresser, feeling around since I can't see it. Then I come across a rectangular object.

I pull it down, wiping away a thin layer of dust that lays on the picture.

Is that me? And Harry! There we are in some house I don't recognize. Harry is looking up to me, and I'm dipped down kissing him. My hands lay on his cheeks as he holds on to my thighs.

This had to be photoshopped, this never happened. Is he stalking me?

I put it back where it belongs, and start to search for clothes once again. I can't find them!

All I can find is some boy shorts that I assume belong to me. I put them on, and decide I have no choice. I have to put on one of Harry's shirts.

I lay in his bed, that is covered with gray sheets.

Wait... Where is my phone? I look through the bags my mom gave to Harry. No phone.

I walk down the glass stairs, "HARRY!" I walk down the stairs some more.

"Yeah? I hear a voice, calling from the bottom of the stairs. I walk down the rest of the way, looking into the living room.

"Harry? Where is my phone." I ask, waiting for his response.

"Right here." He stands up, placing the phone in my hand. I click the phone on.

What is this? There on my lock screen is a picture of me and Harry kissing.... What the fuck? Did he change it?

I slide the screen, then I notice there is a password. "Um... What is my password?" I ask, hoping he knows.

"1994." He looks to me, smiling at the fact. I type it in 1994, and it unlocks. What?

"What is 1994?" I look to him once again.

"My birth year." His face falls from my question, and I instantly feel bad.

"I'm sorry Harry." I look down to my feet, not sure what I'm sorry for.

"It's fine." He frowns. He looks like he is going to cry. What have I done?

"I will be in the guest room if you need me." He turns away from me and towards the stairs, he walks up the steps.

I hear a door shut, and then I sit on the couch. Looking through my phone. Should I go to my contact? Or my Photos?

I will go with my camera roll. I click on the app, looking at the albums.

I come across a album labeled 'Harry' with a heart shaped emoji.

I click on it and go through all five hundred of the photos, until I drift off to sleep on the soft couch.

Harry's POV

That was the worst night of my life. I haven't slept alone in three years, and I already fucking hate it.

I need her cold body to put out the flame that is my skin, and she needs me to bring warmth to her icy cold skin.

The door creeks, and I look over to see a shaking Ashley.

"Harry? Can we please turn up the heat?" She shakes, stepping into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Yeah." I get up from the bed, and her mouth drops at me.

What is she looking at? Did I do something? I look down to see what is so surprising, then I realize I'm still naked.

"It's nothing you haven't seen." I laugh at her, and she covers her eyes.

"Please just turn up the heat." She shivers even more than before.

"Okay, okay." I laugh, at her flaming red cheeks.

She goes out of the door, and I follow behind. I show her the way, as she tip toes behind me.

I remember that when we first started to date she would always walk on her tip toes. When she got to be sixteen she stopped.

I walk to the end of the hall, turn the heat on, and setting the thermostat 80°F.

I'm going to be burning the fuck up, but it doesn't matter as long as Ashley isn't cold anymore.

"Harry do you have any videos of us... Together?" She shys away, looking down to her small feet.

"Yeah." I smile at her effort to remember.

I go to our bed room, and pull out a video camera from my top drawer. I sit on the edge of our bed, and pat the place next to me.

She sits and I scroll through the many videos of me and her together.

I stop on one in particular, and press play.

Ashley's POV

Harry stopped on a video, and I watch. There Harry is standing with three other boys I don't know.

I can't hear what we are saying but there is a big sign in the back that says "One Direction Meet and Greet."

I look back to me and Harry. In the video I reach in for a hug and Harry holds on to me.

Then I start to walk away, Harry jumps in front of the blonde one at the end and waves 'bye' to me. "Was this the first time we met?"

I look to him, and he nods. I raise my hand and wipe away a tear that has fallen from his beautiful green eyes.
I look into his eyes.

Bar.... The word pops into my head. Number... What does that mean? Then it comes to me. I was in a bar and Harry came to me giving me his number.

I was a fan before I was his girlfriend? Yes! I was a fan before, I was Harry's girlfriend! I remember!

"Harry! I remember! You gave me your number in that bar!" I scream, happy I remembered something from our past.

Harry smiles, looking into my blue eyes.