Chapter 11

I wake up, and unravel myself from Ashley. Wow... I fucking hate myself. I open my side table drawer, revealing the pack of cigarettes I took from Louis a few days ago. I grab one out of the small boxing, along with the matches I always keep.

I walk to the balcony, swinging the doors open. Then closing them just the same. I take the cancers stick, and place it in between my teeth. I run the small match across the box, igniting the flame. I light my cigarette, then throwing the match down and stepping on it with my converse.

You know I did that to Ashley, and it's all my fault. I did it... I hate myself so much. I just really don't care anymore. Just fuck life. With that thought, I finish my cigarette and claim over the railing of the balcony. I sit on the edge of the railing thinking about what I'm going to do next.

I want to die so bad... I stand on the other side of the railing, leaning over. My hands holding all of my weight. Then... I just let go. I feel the soft wind in my hair, as I fall five stories down.

Until I fall on a car below. I feel my ribs crack, and I scream in pain. Why didn't it kill me God damn it! I feel a sharpe pain, then every thing goes black.

Ashley's POV

I wake up to a empty bed. Looking around for Harry, I see that the balcony door is slightly cracked. I walk over to the doors, pushing them open fully.

There Harry is hanging off, the railing of the balcony. I lung forward to grab him but he lets go. In shock, I think for a moment. I don't want to live with out him. I can't do it.

Then I hear a load crash at the bottom. I look down to see, Harry's body on a red car below. "I can't live without you." I whisper. My heat begins to sting, and with out thinking twice I claim over the railing, then jumping.

I feel the wind go though my hair, and in that moment I know what I did was right. I fall onto Harry's body, hitting my head on the car then blacking out.

Harry's POV

My eyes flutter open, then a sharpe pain comes from my waste. I flinch a bit, then I hear a voice. "You're a wake!" Louis stands up from the chair on the other side of the room, walking over to the hospital bed.

"Where is Ashley?" I question, looking around the small room. Louis drags a chair to the right side of the bed, and sits down. "Harry she is in the hospital." Louis looks everywhere but my eyes.

"What? Why?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion, then my heart starts to beat faster than before. "Well, when you jumped off the balcony... She jumped after you." Louis looks into my eyes this time.

My heart starts to beat, and my chest feels tight. Why the fuck would I do that! A tear slips from my waterline, and Lou wipes it away. "It's okay Love." He looks me in the eyes once again, rubbing soothing circles on my jawline.

"No Lou, I need to see her." I look to the door, and wait for something to happen, but it doesn't. "Lou can you get the doctor for me? Please?" I look up into his ocean blue eyes, admiring there warmth.

"Yeah. I will bring your mom too." He gets up from his seat, and I smile. I look away from him for a moment, and just think.

I hear the door shut signifying, he has left the room. Really and truly why would I do that? I didn't want Ashley to go with me... Moments later the doctor, followed by my mum, and Louis walk in the small hospital room.

She walks to me, "Mum." I hold my arms out waiting for her soft in brace. "Doc can I go see Ashley?" I say, pulling my mom down to sit on the bed. "Well you broke three ribs, and you also had a puncture wound from glass, but it's not to deep. Mr. Styles you are very lucky to be alive, and have such minor injury. We want you to stay over night just in case, but if you feel like you can walk go on a head and see her." He smiles at me, and I get excited.

"Thank you doc!" I practically scream, really smiling for the first time in a long time. My mum gets up, and I sit up  scooting over to the edge of the bed. I put my feet on the ground, standing up.

I don't really mind the pain just as long as I can see Ashley. My mum, and Louis walk behind me making sure I don't fall. "Where is her room?" I question, looking over my shoulder to Louis for answers.

"Right next door." He points to the upward hall. I walk a bit faster, swinging the door open, and walking into her equally as small room. I see Ashley's mom Lisa in a chair across the room.

I walk to her, and she stands. Since she stands just a bit shorter than Ashley which is 5"3, I have to bend over to hug her since I stand at 6 foot even. "How are you Dear" she hugs me, pulling me down a bit more so she doesn't have to stand on her tip toes.

"I'm fine. Is Phil here?" I ask, hoping her father came to see her. Lisa pulls way, and I look her in the eyes.

"No. I don't think he will be coming." She looks down to her hands, and I look to her, catching her gaze offering a smile, in which she returns.

"Has she woken up yet?" I walk over to Ashley sitting in the seat next to her. "No. Not yet." She looks to me sadly, my mom pulls Lisa in for a hug, and I turn my attention to Ashley.

I grab her hand, rubbing it lightly. I cry a bit, kissing her softly on the cheek, then I feel her pull away from my touch and kiss. "Mom!?" She screams, looking fearful.

"Yes, Baby? What is wrong?" Lisa looks to her, confused. "Who are all of these people!?" She screams, and I flinch. "That is Anne Harry's mom." She points to my mother, my mom looking very confused because her and Ashley were very close. "This is Louis, Harry's bandmate and friend." She points to Lou, Louis mouth hangs wide open. "And this is Harry your boyfriend.... Of three and a half years." Ashely looks to me in shock.

"Mom I don't know any of these people..." She looks around confused, and a bit scared. Then my heart drops out of my ass. "What no Baby! I love you!" My eyes fill with tears, and she looks at me like I've going mad.

"Louis get him out of here." My mom says looking to Louis. Then I feel to arms around me, dragging me out of the small room. Louis sits me in a waiting chair outside.

Then I can't keep it together anymore, I break out into load sobs. Louis brings my head to his shoulder, and I continue crying.