Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Ashley has been doing well the last few days. So I'm going to invite her childhood best friend to the flat.

My gold IPhone six plus vibrates in my right pocket. I pull it from my baggy sweat pants, clicking the answer button holding the small phone to my ear.

"Hey Sereen. When are you coming?" I question, into the speaker.

"I will be there in about an hour." She nearly screams from excitement.

"Okay. I will go get Ashley ready." I laugh, at her excitement. When she says nothing, I realize I've made it awkward.

"I'll be there in a bit then." She try's to break the awkward moment.

"Alright then. Bye." I rub my neck knowing I just made it awkward again.

"Uhm." She hums and then hangs up. I head up the stairs making my way to our bedroom.

"Ashley! Sereen is coming over!" I walk into the bedroom, not seeing her in the room.

I come in and shut the door making my way to the master bathroom. I open the bathroom door.

I walk in seeing a undressed Ashley with her towel hanging just above her bum. Her bear back with a crease just down the middle.

I look away and bite my lip, feeling myself get rather hard under the thick fabric of my sweat pants.

"Harry?" She notices me, and I look up to meet her eyes.

"Um... Yeah?" I bite my lip harder trying to stop my massive erection.

"What are you doing in here?" Her soft voice makes me even harder.

What the fuck.

"Are you okay Harry? You look a bit red." Concern comes across her pale features.

I close my eyes and think about some old wrinkly women standing in front of me just as she is. I cringe, and open my eyes. Thank God it's gone.

"I'm fine Ash. Just came to tell you that Sereen is coming over in a bit." Her eyes fill with joy and I smile.

"Okay, I'm going go get dressed." She almost yells. She rushes past me, opening the bathroom door.

She walks a few steps before her towel gets caught on the door handle. The towel falls off her small frame, exposing her small waist line and big bum and even bigger bust.

I feel myself swell up again, and she turns around quickly. I step behind her picking up the small towel that once covered her beautiful body. 

I turn her body to me, placing the towel in her small hands. I draw close to her face and close my eyes, pulling her face to mine. She pulls away, and I feel her shake under my touch.

"Please." I panit, pulling her naked body to mine. Then I feel her lips pressed to mine.

The electricity is back. I feel all the life come back to me. I kiss her harder pushing her towards the bed.

She falls on the bed and before she can say anything I'm on top of her kissing her with all my love and passion. She pushes against my chest, and pulls sway.

"Harry. I can't." She looks me in the eyes.

"Please Ashley. Do you know how long it's been?" I look her in the eyes.

I'm so horny! Why can she just let me fuck her?! God damn it.

"I can't." And with that I get up from the bed.

"I'm sorry." I say with gilt laced in my voice.

"It's okay." She looks to me with a sympathetic smile.

I turn and walk out the door with out another word. What the fuck is wrong with me? I know she doesn't remember me! I'm so stupid!

I smash my back into the wall sliding down to the floor. What have I done! I probably just messed everything up! Fuck! I worked so hard to build it up too!

After sitting in my thoughts for awhile I hear a knock at the door. Must be Sereen.

I speed walk down the glass stairs, running to the front door. I swing the door open revealing a bright eyed Sereen.

I signal her to come in, and she steps through the door. I shut the door behind her.

"How are you?" She looks to me obviously seeing I'm upset.

"It's just hard." I feel a small tear form and fall down my flushed cheeks.

She pulls me in to a hug, and I take in her sweet smell. She rubs my back as I cry into her black hair. After a few minutes of crying and her telling me it's okay, I pull away.

I wipe my eyes, looking into her soft brown ones. She smiles to me and I smile back to her telling her that I will be okay.

"Where is she?" She questions, and I point up stairs.

"In our old room." I look up, and Sereen starts jogging up the glass steps.

"Careful it's glass you know." I yell to her trying to lighten the mood.

She roles her eyes and continues up the steps. I laugh and watch as she makes her way to Ashley and I's room.