Chapter 15

Ashley's POV

I hear a slite knock on the door, turning my head quickly.

"Come in." I look away expecting it to be Harry.

"Hey, Girl!" I hear a women's voice.

Sereen! It's Sereen! I jump up from the bed jogging over to her, then jumping on her waist.

She hugs me and I take in her soft in brace. Thank God she is taller than me or she wouldn't be able to hold me.

"I missed you Ser!" I hold on to her like she is going to disappear.

"I missed you too." She laughs at my needy behavior.

I get down from her waste and start to laugh nervously.

"So have you remembered anything?" She breaks the silence.

"Yeah, I remember meeting Harry." I look down recalling the memory.

"That's great!" Her eyes light up, and I smile.

"So what do you want to do today?" She looks to me with a warm smile.

"I don't know if I'm honest." She walks over to the bed sitting on the new sheets, I do the same and wait for her to speak.

"What about shopping? A movie? Maybe?" She looks to me for answers.

"Yeah! Just let me ask Harry." I get up from the bed, opening the door to the hallway.

"Come with?" I ask before exiting the room.

She nods getting up from her place on the bed. I skip down the steps, following the hall that leads to the living room.

"Harry!?" I call for him, Sereen just reaching the bottom steps.

"Yeah babe?" I turn the corner. Looking at him on the couch.

He looks so sexy. What? No.... I mean no he. Umm. Fuck those sweat pants...

"You okay babe?" He stands up from the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine... J-Just day dreaming." I look anywhere but his eyes.

"So what is it that you wanted?" He looks to me curling his pink plump lips.

"I was just wondering.... If me and Sereen could go out for a bit?" I look away nervous that he will say no.

"Of course! You don't have to ask me baby. I don't own you." He laughs, and Sereen laughs with him.

"Do you need money?" He ask braking from his fit of laughter.

"Please." I feel guilty for excepting but it's true I have no money.

He looks around the big room, then walks to the small table. He picks up his thick wallet.

Pulling out a couple hundreds. He places seven hundred pounds in my hand, and my mouth drops.

"I don't need all of this Harry." I hand him the money back.

"Sixteen pounds will be well over enough." He shakes his head placing the money back in my hand.

"You never know what could happen." He smiles, rubbing his neck.

"No, I can't take this from you Harry... It feels so wrong."  I look him in the eyes feeling guilty just holding it in my hand.

"Just take the money so we can go." Sereen grabs my arm pulling me to the door.

"Thank you Sereen." Harry chuckles, and I give him a death glare.

Sereen picks up my converse, pushing me out the door and into her car.

Harry's POV

Damn... Moments like that makes me feel like she is back. I know she never likes taking my money....

I guess something's just never change. Even when you forget the one who loves you the most....

I wonder what's going on with the Directioners. How do they feel now that I'm gone for a bit?

I get my phone from the couch typing in my password 1-9-9-6.

I click on the twitter app. Then I see all the comments.

@sofistyles99 : Niall and Liam kissed!!!! Are they together???
@Harry_Styles

@NarryIsMyEveryThingInFuckingLife : HARRY!!!! Liam and Niall... They kissed on stage. @Harry_Styles

@NiamIsForReal : Told you bitches!!!! @Harry_Styles

Harry's POV

BLOODY HELL!!!! I click off the Twitter app.

Going into my contacts. I Click Niall, then hold the small phone to my ear.

It rings a few times. Then I hear a broken voice on the other end.

"Hello..." Niall cries into the phone.

"Niall... I heard what happened. I'm sorry mate." I look down to my hands, and Niall sobs.

"Harry... T-they haven't let me see him in three days, and I can't take it. Harry my heart... It hurts so bad." He sobs louder.

"I know. I know. I promise I know. You remember me and Lou? They did that to us too after that kiss in Washington." I try to comfort him.

"Harry... I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I have never loved someone so much as I love him." I cringe at his words. Remembering all of what they did to me and Louis.

"Where are you guys now?" I question into they phone as he sobs.

"We are in London. Liam is staying in a hotel, and I'm at our flat" He cries.

Probably shouldn't have asked that.

"Okay, do you want to come over." He stops sobbing for a moment to think.

"Yeah, I will be there in twenty minutes." He sobs one last time  before hanging up the phone.