Amnesia - Destiel

It was no secret that Castiel like Dean although Dean couldn't see it himself, Sam could. The awkward staring across the room at each other, the way Castiel would do anything for Dean and vice versa and then there's the whole thing where Castiel turned up naked and covered in bees on the impala. Dean is so oblivious to his feelings for the angel, something had to be done.

Sam called on Gabriel, his angelic boyfriend, to help him with his plan. Gabriel was all too happy to help as he was sick of the pair of them.

"I know exactly what to do, Sammich!" Gabriel exclaimed. "Leave it to me." Gabriel clicked his fingers.

Dean had been asleep in his room after an exhausting hunt, suddenly he was shouting.

"Dean!" Sam shouted as he ran into Dean's room. "What's wrong?"

"Dean? Who's Dean?" Dean asked. "Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?"

"Gabriel!" Sam screamed. "What the fuck did you do to my brother?" Gabriel popped up next to him and Dean screamed.

"I gave him temporary amnesia." Gabriel explained. "It'll wear off in a few days, a week tops." Then Gabriel turned to Dean. "You're name is Dean Winchester and you're a hunter, you hunt demons, ghosts and stuff like that. That is you brother, Sam, he's also a hunter. You are in the bunker; it has been your home for the last two years. I'm an angel, so is Castiel. Cas get your ass in here right now." The sound of fluttering wings as Castiel appeared in the room and Dean looked as frightened as he did when Gabriel had popped up out of nowhere.

"What have you done to him, Gabriel?" Castiel raised his voice a little.

"This is Castiel." Gabriel completely ignored Castiel's questioned. "You are deeply in love with him and he is hopelessly in love with you."

"What are you doing, Gabriel?" Castiel said as he grabbed hold of Gabriel's arm.

"Doing you a favour." Gabriel said sincerely. "Cas, stay and comfort Dean while we go grab some food from the shops." With that Gabriel pushed Castiel closer to Dean, then took Sam's hand and walked out the room with Sam in tow.

"What does he mean "You're in love with me"?" Dean asked when Sam and Gabriel had left the room.

"It means that I care about you a lot, more than anyone else in the world and I have done since the moment I first I saw you, okay?" Castiel explained slowly to the confused Dean as he sat down, next to him, on Dean's bed.

"Okay." Dean said wearily. "And I love you?"

"Yes, you do Dean, I know you do." Castiel laughed. "You once got extremely drunk and told me." But you didn't say anything again, Castiel thought to himself.

"Castiel..." Dean started.

"Call me Cas, like you used to."

"Okay, Cas, do you realise how pretty your eyes are?" Dean asked. "They're so big and blue. They're amazing!"

Castiel bushed a deep red, "Thank you, Dean."

"And your hair, it's like a birds nest." Dean said as he reached out and touched Castiel's hair, cupping the back of his head. Castiel released a breath that he hadn't realised he'd been holding. Dean twiddled his fingers in Castiel's jet black hair and Castiel bit his lip. "You look cute when you blush, angel." Dean said as he leaned forward making the gap between them less, then he pulled Castiel's head forward, letting their lips meet in the middle. Castiel had his big, ocean blue eyes wide open in shock at first but slowly melted into the kiss and closed his eyes as he felt Dean's hand gently squeezing his thigh. Dean pulled away from the angel, letting his hands drop into his lap and stared at them nervously. "How was that?" Dean asked. "Do you still love me, like you used to I mean?"

"I love you more every day, Dean." Castiel reassured him. "Remember that."

"Always." Dean promised. "I love you, too, angel."

Dean's memory came back, bit by bit, after a few days, just like Gabriel said it would. He never forgot what he had promised Castiel and he vowed to his dying breath he would always love his angel, no matter what or who stood between them.