Secret - Sabriel

It was a secret. His secret.

He didn't want anyone to know.

Not Dean, not Castiel and definitely not Gabriel.

He and Gabriel had been together for a few months, after they drunkenly confessed their love for each other and had an impromptu make out session before Dean walked in on them.

Anyway, when he and Dean had found the bunker, Sam had set about searching all the rooms and mapping them out, on his quest around the bunker, he found a small room on the bottom floor. The room had a large chest along one wall and a tall mirror on the back of the door, along with a large bolt on the inside of the door. Sam had tried to open the chest but the lock on the front prevented him doing that. What could be so important that it's in a lock box, Sam thought to himself as he tried to slide the box away from the wall and finding a small dust-covered key in between a floorboard. He shoved the key inside the lock and lifted the lid. "Dresses?" Sam said out loud and in confusion as he sifted through the clothes, dresses, skirts, strappy vest tops and high heels. He picked up one of the dresses, a short red dress and held it in front of him as he looked in the mirror, he smiled to himself.

"Sam, where are you?" Dean's voice echoed down the hall outside. Sam quickly shoved the dress back in the trunk and locked it quickly before walking out to find Dean looking in the room next door.

"I'm here, Dean."

That was the start of Sam's secret. Once a week, when Dean was at a bar, Sam would go down to that room and try on dress and admire himself in the mirror. His favourite, a blue dress that fitted to his body perfectly, the silky fabric felt great against his skin, he felt great in the clothes.

One day, Dean, Castiel and Gabriel decided to grab a drink, leaving Sam to look over the lore books, or so they thought. Sam escaped down to the room and stripped from his clothes and picked out the blue dress. Pulling the cold fabric over his skin, it sent a tingle down his spine and as he smoothed the wrinkles out over his hips, he pulled out a little box out the trunk and opened it, taking out a black cylinder. He leaned closer to the mirror and pulled the lid off the cylinder, revealing a red lipstick. Sam applied it carefully to his lips and smiled at the final result. He felt so happy like this. Yes, Gabriel made him happy, but the clothes and the makeup made him feel empowered, Sam thought to himself.

Then there was a flutter of wings behind him.

"Are you oka...?" Gabriel started but couldn't finish as he saw Sam in front of him.

"Holy crap, Gabe!!" Sam yelled and tried to cover himself with his arms. "Get out!"

"Sam?" Gabriel looked confused as he spoke. "What are you doing?" He looked Sam up and down, biting his lip slightly.

"Erm...I-I can't ex-explain." Sam shifted nervously under Gabriel's gaze and tears pricking his eyes as his secret was revealed.

"You don't need to explain, Sammy." Gabriel said as he moved slowly over to Sam, his fingers trailing over the blue fabric that covered Sam's sides and hips. "You look beautiful." Gabriel's hands worked over Sam's chest, as he pushed Sam against the door. "Good enough to eat." Gabriel licked his lips before crashing them into Sam's. Gabriel's hands worked down Sam's back and to the hem of his dress, pushing it up slightly, showing Sam's lack of underwear.

"No boxers?" Gabriel questioned with a smirk.

"They didn't go with the dress." Sam blushed and kissed Gabriel again.