Letter? ch.2

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)=Last name

(F/n)= Friend name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear Lovino,

It's really nice to meet you, my name is (y/n) (l/n)! I'm writing this letter for a class of mine. Pretty cool huh? I hope we get along well. One of my favorite things to do is draw, I'm still sort of a beginner though. Anyways I hope we become friends.

Your new penpal,

(Y/n) (L/n)"

Folding the letter gently and putting it in the envelope, thoughts began running through your head about Lovino, wondering what he looked like. You seal the envelope shut and look at the name and address once more before getting up to give it to your teacher so she could send it to your pen pal. When the last bell rings, you pack your things in your backpack. (F/n) jumps in front of you as you start leaving the class room to go home.

"So, who did you get (y/n)? I got some guy who lives in Greece." (F/n) sighs with a smile plastered on her face, yelling slightly at you.

"I got someone named Lovino Vargas, he lives in Italy."

"Wow, an Italian, ya know (y/n), they do say that Italians are one of the most romantic people in the world." Wiggling her eyebrows at you as you blush and shove her making her laugh and hold up her hands in front of her defensively.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

You smirk, "Sure you are."

After exchanging a few more words you two finally depart when you both leave the school. You get on your bus and sit in one of the seats in the front. Putting your ear buds in and closing your eyes.

You enter your room when you get home, taking your backpack off and plopping yourself on your bed to watch some tv.

After flipping through the channels, deciding there was nothing really good on, you decide to just go to sleep. Getting up and putting your pajamas on, you get under the warm blankets and drift off to sleep.

The next day when you get to school, you notice (f/n) wasn't there. Thinking that she was probably sick today, you decide to leave her a small text message and continue to go to your classes. Going into your first period class, you sit down and wait for your class to start.

After a few days of school, you get home and check your mailbox. Taking out the mail and looking through it.

Most of the mail was junk and bills, but there was one that stood out. Looking at the name of the sender, you see the name "Lovino Vargas" written in pen on it. Smiling with excitement you close the mailbox and run inside, setting the junk mail and bills on the kitchen counter for your parents to see and running to your room. Shutting the door, you open the envelope and take out the folded paper, making sure not to rip it. You unfold the paper and begin to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom! Another chapter has been made!

I've just noticed that most of the chapters in stories I make have up to 500 words...maybe it's a hint for something....

Anyways thanks for reading!

Bye!