Drunk Ch.12

Good lord it's been such a busy week haha...
I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred leads you inside the crowded house, filled with who-knows-how-many people that went to your school, and even some who you didn't even know.

You look at your surroundings in the slightly dark house. Loud music playing from the huge speakers as people danced their heart outs. A few people bump into you as you and Alfred walk past them, Alfred looks at you and squeezes your hand softly, a small smile on his face.

"Hey um, I'll go get us something to drink, stay right here." He disappears into the large crowd. You sit down in a nearby chair and turn your head to see a blonde boy with slightly long hair and glasses sitting beside you, he kind of looked a bit like Alfred but at the same time not at all...

You decide to start a conversation with him. "Hi I'm (y/n), what's your name?" You give him a kind smile, he turns to look at you.

"....M-Me?" He looks behind himself to see if you were trying to talk to someone else only to see no one there.

You nod at him "Oh I-I'm Matthew, it's nice to meet you (y/n)" He smiles shyly at you. "Say um, is your brother Alfred by any chance? I'm sorry if he's not, you both just look very similar." You question him. He gives you a nod. "That's alright, alot of people mistake me for him but I'm use to it eh."

You frown at this, "That's horrible, well I don't think you both look the same!" His face brightens as you say this.

You two continue talking for a while until you remember that Alfred hasn't come back yet. You and Matthew exchange phone numbers before saying good bye. "Great now I have to find Alfred..." you mumble and begin searching for him.

"Alfred!" You call his name loudly through the crowd, your calls being drowned by the loud music. Sighing you continue to look for him.

You head upstairs and search in one of the bedrooms and see a drunk Alfred mumbling to himself. He looks up at you and smiles.

"Hey (y/n).... try this stuff it's reaaally good..." He holds up an almost empty bottle of alcohol. You walk towards him and grab the bottle from his hands and set the bottle on a nearby table.

"C'mon Alfred we need to leave.." You grab his arm and pull him off his bed, putting his arm around your shoulder to support him so he wouldn't fall.

"Nooooo (y/n) I wanna....I wanna stay..." He buries his face into your neck.

"Your drunk Alfred, I'm afraid if you stay here then you'll get into trouble." You steadily walk towards the door.

"I love you (y/n)...don't leave me for that Lovino guy....." He kisses your neck lightly. You roll your eyes, a small blush on your face. "Let's just go alfred, I'll drive you to my place and let you sleep on the couch." You manage to walk him down the stairs and out of the house, putting him in the passenger seat. You find his keys in his pocket and start the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the update!! thank you guys so much for reading this! Oh and also I am making a new story called "Stolen Love" It's a 2p America x Reader and I hope you guys read it!!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!