Too cliché -Ch.17

'Huh? Where am i?'

Alfred slowly opens his eyes, staring up at the white ceiling of the nurse's office. He quickly shuts them again as he hears the nurse walk in.

"I know you're up Mr.Jones, your not fooling me."

He opened his eyes again, looking over at the nurse who was currently checking her computer.

"You took quite a beating,but you don't have any severe injuries." She walks towards Alfred.

"I think you will be fine for the rest of the day but if you want to go home then the phone is over there." She writes a few things on the clipboard she was holding and points towards the phone on the counter and leaves.

Alfred slowly gets up from the bed, groaning lightly, his lip stinging. "Son of a bitch..." He picks up the phone, looking at it before setting it back down and leaving the nurse's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovino sighs as he leans back in his chair, he was currently at home, having been sent home and suspended for a few days. Antonio, Lovino's friend laughed, teasing the grumpy Italian.

"So tell me again why you were suspended?"

"Because I punched some jerk in the face you idiota!!"

"And why?"

Lovino grumbled, not in the mood to talk about it anymore. Antonio nodded in understanding, getting up and walking out side of the back door to tend to his tomato garden. He heard the front door open and shut quickly.

"Fratello! What happened this after noon? Why did you attack Alfred?" Feliciano tilts his head slightly as he looked at him.

Lovino scowled, sitting up, "You know exactly why! He kept mocking me....saying that he was better than me... That bastard doesn't deserve her!!"

"Her?"

"(Y/N)!!" Lovino's face turns red in anger, making Feli jump a bit. Feli quickly smiles at Lovino's words and sets his bag down. "Fratello if you like (Y/n) so much then why don't you just take her on a date, maybe confess to her."

Lovino thinks about it for a few second, his face heating up. He sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "I don't know...I highly doubt she feels the same way.."

Feli furrows his eyebrows, crossing his arms. "Don't say that!! You never know she may actually like you! Don't give up!!" Lovino raises his eyebrow in suprise. He had never seen Feli like that.
"Alright alright...I geuss I'll try. But where should the date be?"

Feliciano averts his eyes, thinking, "The movies?"

"Too cliché"

"Restaurant?"

"Nah"

"Oh! oh! How about the aquarium!!"

"That...might actually not be a bad idea.." Lovino smiles lightly, leaning in his chair again. "Then it's set, I'll text her tomorrow after she's done with class....but I hope she's not mad at me..."

'I geuss I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best'

----------------------------------------------------
OH SNAP LOOK WHO FINALLY GOT OFF THEIR LAZY BUTT AND UPDATED!

I'm really sorry you guys, writer's block is a pain in the ass but I struggled through it for this chapter!

And I know I keep saying that I'll make longer chapters but c'mon we all know that that's just a lie by now.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Bye!