Alfred-Ch. 6

(Y/n) =Your name
(L/n) =Last name
(F/n) =Friend name
(Sk/n) = Skype name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you enter the school with your friend you show her the picture of Lovino.

"Lovino actually sent me a picture of him when he was a child.." You say while (F/n) grabs it from your hands. She analyzes it for a minute before smiling widely.

"Wow (Y/n) he's adorable! I bet he looks really fine now."

"Yeah, but I know his personality sure isn't.. I wonder if I could change his personality a bit, make him show more of a softer side.." You both enter the school library and sit down at a small table.

"I bet you could do it! Oh I have an idea! What if you could ask if he has a Skype or some type of video chat!" You think about this idea for a moment

"Yeah I suppose I could! It could also save me alot of time and money..."

"Exactl-" (F/n) pauses for a moment when she hears the librarian shushing her, she sighs and lowers her voice before continuing. "Exactly what I thought, I'm going to start my letter before class starts." As she starts to write her own letter you decide to do the same, finding right now to be a perfect time to do so.

You huff in frustration on how to start it, thinking for a while. What if he doesn't have a Skype? What if he doesn't like you enough to actually give it to you?

Shaking your head at this stupid thought you start the letter, taking a deep breath before writing.

"Dear Lovino,

I'm happy that you like the drawing! And also the picture. You're so cute in the picture you sent me! Is the older man in the picture your father or something? He doesn't seem to have the same last name as you. Last thing I really want to ask is if you have a Skype or any type of video chat. I think it would be really cool! My sype name is (Sk/n). I hope we can talk again soon.

(Y/n) (L/n)"

Smiling with satisfaction, you look over at (f/n) to see her still writing. The bell rings and you hear her sigh in frustration.

"Aw man I wasn't done writing yet!" You giggle at her and she shoots you a small glare, still laughing you get up and walk out of the library to your first class.

You wave at (f/n) as you two depart and walk down the slightly crowded hallway. Not paying much attention, your shoulder suddenly collides with someone else's and you fall to the floor, your papers flying everywhere.

"Oh jeez sorry about that dudette! Here let me help you." You open your eyes to see a blonde guy picking up your papers for you.

"Oh no you don't have to! I'm the one that ran into you." Picking up some of your papers, He smiles at you and hands the rest of the papers to you and helps you up.

"It's no problem really! The name's Alfred! Your's?" Brushing your hair out of your face you reply back.

"I'm (Y/n) (l/n)" You hear the bell ring, signaling that class has started and you gasp.

"Oh crap I really need to get to class, i-ill see you later sometime!" You begin to walk off before he grabs your wrist.

"Wait a second you almost forgot this!" Holding your letter in his hand.

"Thank you, I really wouldn't want to lose this..." You quickly grab it from his hand and run to class, walking in you see your teacher looking at you.

"Your late (y/n)..you do know what this means right?" He crosses his arms.

You sigh before replying, "Detention..I know.." you sit down and huffed out a sigh as he starts a new lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I updated! Wow so Alfred is now in the story, maybe he could be a rival..hmmmm...

Bye!