Depend -Ch.18

"I hate you"

"No please (y/n) don't leave me, please don't leave me alone"

"You are a horrible person Lovino..."

"No! I-I can change! Just please don't leave! You mean everything to me!" Lovino reaches out towards (y/n) his eyes filled with tears. She glares at him,shaking her head before walking away from him.

"(Y/n)! Wait!"

She looks beside her, a tall figure walking by her side and grabbing her hand. The figure chuckles before looking at Lovino, his blue eyes darkening. Lovino gasps, his eyes widening, it was Alfred.
"You're too late Lovino, she's mine now." Alfred turns his head to look at (y/n), moving some of the hair out of her face and tilting her chin up to look at him. He slowly moves his face closer towards her, gently placing his lips onto hers.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

Lovino quickly shot up from his bed, his heart beating fast. He turns to look at his window, seeing that it was morning. Lovino rubs his head, "Thank god...it was just a dream..." He touches his face, shocked to find out that he had been crying the whole time. Sighing, he slowly got up from his bed and trudged his way into the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~Timeskip (laziness is my sin)~~~

Lovino sighs, gripping onto his backpack as he walked down the hallways. Other students looking at him and whispering various statements. Lovino couldn't care less right now, all he wanted to do was see (y/n).

As Lovino kept walking down the hall, he gasped a bit once he collided shoulders with non other than Alfred. Lovino growled and glared at Alfred. "Watch were your goi-" Lovino stopped once he noticed everyone's eyes on them. Lovino looked at Alfred's face, noticing a few bruises on his jaw and a busted lip.

"Do you think Lovino will try to fight Alfred again?.." Someone whispered to a few other people, their eyes still on Lovi. Alfred mumbled a few words before continuing down the hall. Lovino furrowed his eyebrows as he remembered his dream. (Y/n), an absolute angel, kissing the devil himself.

He sighed and adjusted his backpack before walking into his first class, the one class that he had with you. Scanning the half filled class room, he locked eyes with you. He winced as his stomache turned nervously. "Come on Lovino, you can do this.." He muttered to himself, exhaling. You were currently reading, your eyebrows furrowed with concentration.

Lovino slowly walked up towards your desk and cleared his throat a bit, grabbing your attention. "Oh hey Lovi, are you alright?" You said with concern, closing your book and setting it on your desk. Lovino sighed a bit in relief, 'Well she doesn't seem mad at me...'

He cleared his throat again, "Y-Yeah I'm fine (y/n) I just wanted to say what a great morning it was.." Lovino clenches his fists, mentally slapping himself. 'Really Lovino!? You had to go with that!?'
You smiled lightly, "Yes it is a nice morning..."

"Um..are you sure you're alright Lovi? You look like you have something important to say." You tilt your head a bit.

"Well I was actually wondering if you were doing anything this weekend perhaps?" He said a bit quickly. You shook your head, smiling.

"No I don't, why do you ask?" Lovino took a deep breath. "Would you like to um...go to the aquarium sometime on Saturday?" You nodded, "Of course, I would love to."

Lovino could practically hear the angels singing at that point. "Great! Well how about I pick you up at 2:00?" You nod and he smiles widely. 'Well that went alot better than expected..' Lovino sat down at his desk, daydreaming, a wide smile spreading on his face.

Lovino would never give you up to Alfred.

Even if the world depended on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOAH YOU GUYS I AM HERE!

I know what you guys are probably thinking.. "Senpai, how are you back so early?" Well I FINALLY HAD IDEAS. also you guys are really cool and I couldn't handle having writers block. Also if any of you guys have any ideas of what you think should happen in the story (like more characters and such) I would love to hear them!

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Bye~