The challenge- Ch.9

(Y/n) =Your name
Si= yes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You enter your last class of the day, sitting at your seat. You see Alfred sitting in the back of the class, talking to one of his friend's.
You quickly turn your head away from him.

"I didn't know he was in this class..."You whisper to yourself and look up at the teacher who began talking.

"Good afternoon class! Today we are going to start another project! I will group everyone in groups of two." Resting your head in your hand, you listen to her naming people who are in groups.

"(Y/n) and Alfred, you two will be in a group!" Your breath hitches and you look back at Alfred who smiles at you and waves, making his way to your desk.

"Great..." You mumble, not sure if you should be happy that you got Alfred or not.

You feel someone sit beside you, turning your head you see Alfred looking at you with a big grin on his face.

"(Y/n)! Looks like we're partners!" You smile lightly.

"It sure does, doesn't it?, let's get started on the project." You two begin working on the project, getting a bit off topic at times and having to tell Alfred to focus on the project again. This goes on for a while until you hear the bell ring. Happy that you both at least had gotten a rough draft finished. You put your backpack on.

"Hey dudette, I think since we may not have enough time in class to work on the project, is it alright if we work on it at your house?" You look up at him and think about it, not thinking that anything could go wrong you nod your head.

"That sounds like a good plan, come to my house at  5:00 pm since I'm not busy then." Giving him a slip of paper with your address on it you smile at him and leave the class room. He gives you a thumbs up and turns to say bye to his other friend and follows you out the class.

"Sounds like a plan! I'll make sure to bring the supplies, see you then dudette!" You both depart and head home, you walk home quickly as you notice dark clouds rolling in.

"Crap I hope it doesn't start raining." Seeing your house up ahead you run towards it and enter inside right as it begins to rain.

Sighing in relief you set your things down, wondering if you should call Lovino. You decide to do it anyway and turn on your computer and webcam. You log in to your computer and click on the Skype icon and call Lovino. You wait for a bit and see Lovino appear on the screen. His hair a bit messy and a few scratch marks on his face. He looked a bit mad but seemed to change his expression to a calm one once he saw you.

"Are you alright Lovino? What happened to your face?...." You give him a look of concern and he sighs.

"My stupid fratello's damn cat scratched the hell out of my face! Damn Bastard cat..." He grumbles while you giggle softly.

"And why exactly did the cat attack you?"

"I don't know, I did nothing wrong!..well except I may of spilled water on the cat but still!" He fails his arms as you laugh, catching your breath after a few seconds. You hear knocks on your door, knowing that it was most likely Alfred. Lovino gives you a confused look.

"Who's at the door (y/n)?" He questions.

"It's probably my friend Alfred, he's suppose to be helping me with a school project, just give me a second I'll be right back." Getting up from your seat you walk down stairs and open the door to be greeted by the blonde American. You help him with the supplies and lead him upstairs to your room.

"Alright we are here! Just set the rest of the supplies on my bed, I'll be right back I have to go get a few things from downstairs." Alfred nods and you walk back down stairs.

Alfred looks around your room and smiles until he sees Lovino on (y/n)'s computer screen, curious he walks towards the computer.

"What are you staring at dumbass?" Lovino says with an aggravated look, not happy that another guy was with (y/n).

Alfred looks at his name and frowns. "So you must be Lovino huh....why would (y/n) like a guy like you?..." Lovino scowled, his face turning red with anger.

"What did you just say to me you fat fuck?! Do you Wanna fight?!"

"What are you gonna do huh? You're all the way in Italy and I'm right here in (y/n)'s house." Alfred smirks and sticks out his tongue at Lovino, making Lovino spurt out a large amount of curse words.

"You stay away from (y/n)!! She's mine do you understand you stupid bastard!!!" He yells furiously. Alfred rolls his eyes.

"Oh really? Well let's see who (y/n) really belongs with, the first person to get (y/n) to fall in love with wins." Lovino pauses and thinks for a minute, did he really want to accept his challenge, well of course he fucking did!!

"Alright fine! I accept your stupid challenge!!"Lovino crosses his arms as soon as (y/n) walks in, holding a pair of scissors and two cans of soda.

"Sorry it took so long, I was having a hard time finding the scissors...are you two alright?" Alfred smiles and nods.

"Yeah, me and Lovino are getting along just fine! Aren't we Lovino?"

Lovino hesitates for a bit, "Sì...just fine..." (y/n) smiles.

"Great! Well Lovino I'm gonna have to talk to you later, me and Alfred have a project to do." Lovino waves and Alfred gives Lovino a mocking expression before (y/n) ends the chat, not noticing what Alfred did.

"Alright! Let's get started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really happy that this chapter is longer than the other ones.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one as always!

Sì=Yes

Bye!