Just Friends -Ch.13

ALFRED IS STILL DRUNK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get dunked oooon"

"Really Alfred?"

"Yesssss"

You sigh as you unlock the door to your house, turn on the lights, and drag Alfred into your house. God why did he weight so much, it felt like carrying huge bags of sand.
You manage to get him on the couch, breathing a bit heavily.

'Thank god my parents aren't here..' You knew that they would probably flip if they found some drunk guy laying on their couch. Alfred was currently mumbling to himself, talking about who-knows-what.

"C'mon Alfred it's late, and I need to get to bed so here.." You hand him a pillow and a blanket.
"Just sleep on the couch for tonight."

He looks up at you with a frown, "But why can't I sleep with you?"

"Because I said so" He grumbles and lays down, clumsily putting the blanket over himself.

"Good night Alfred" You say to him before heading to your room.

Alfred grunts in response, "Don't let the Donald Trumps bite." He says laughing a bit and quickly falls asleep, snoring loudly. You roll your eyes, "The only thing he'll be biting is this countries economy.." You turn on your computer, calling Lovino.
You wait for a good few seconds before seeing instead of Lovino, Feliciano was there.

"Ah! Ciao Bella!" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh, hello Feli, where's Lovino?" You say with confusion, wondering why his sweet younger brother answered instead.

"Lovi is actually in the bathroom right now, hopefully he won't find out." He puts his index finger to his lips and you laugh a bit.

"So what's been going on lately?" You ask him.

"Nothing much really, Lovino has been acting really strange lately though."

"How so?"

"Well, he's been acting alot more angrier, I tried asking him why but he just yells at me....but I think I heard him talking to Antonio about some guy named Alfred.." You furrow your eyebrows at this, 'Was Lovino mad at Alfred about something? Surely not, they seemed like they were getting along just fine...' You stay silent as you think this.

"Bella, are you alright?" You look up at the screen to see Feli with a look of concern on his face. You nod quickly.

"To be honest (y/n) I think Lovino is jelous of you and Alfred."

"Jelous? Me and Alfred are only friends."
'Why would Lovino be jelous?'

Feli giggles a bit, "Actually bella, I think Lovino kind of has a crush on--".

You see Feli jump a bit, stoping him from completing his sentence.You hear a loud thump and some faint curse words. 'I definitely know who that could be' You think to yourself.

"Ah I think Lovi is coming!! I'll talk to you later (Y/n)!!" Just as Feli was about to turn off  his brother's computer, you hear Lovino in the back ground yelling at him. You laugh lightly and shake your head, you decide to watch a few YouTube videos before turning off your computer and going to bed.

~~~~

Lovino curses a bit at the pain in his foot. He tripped from exiting the bathroom and was now walking towards his room. Lovino clenched his fists in anger as he thought about Alfred, god he couldn't stand him. His mind immediately thought of you and he unclenched his hand, blushing lightly. He had no clue how he was going to make you fall for him, especially with Alfred in the way, it just made him more stressed.

Lovino runs a hand through his hair and opens his bedroom door to see his brother talking to (y/n). "What the hell are you doing in my room fratello?!" Feli quickly turns off the computer and stands up. "O-Oh just talking to (y/n) is all." Lovino glares at his younger brother.

"About what?"

Feli flinched at his words, "Oh w-well you see I kind of forgot so bye!" Feli quickly runs out of the room, leaving a frustrated Lovino.

"What!? You stupid fratello come back here!!" Lovino slips a bit from the water dripping from his hair and he begins running after is panicking younger brother, a few more cuss words leaving his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHOA LOOK AT THAT A WILD UPDATE APPEARD!!

I'm so sorry I didn't update earlier like I promised, my dad turned off my Internet data for like most of the month and we don't have wifi right now which sucks so much...thankfully my friend has wifi at her house so I got a chance to update with this chapter.

Anyways I know this chapter didn't have much. I really need to make these chapters longer. I also made an art book, which I will try my best to update more.

I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway, and I'll see you in the next one.

Bye!!

Ps. I'm going to try my hardest to make Lovino more in the story.