Sick ch.4

(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(F/n)= Friend name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up suddenly and quickly get out of bed and run to the bathroom. Getting on your knees you throw up in the toilet. Sitting there on the bathroom for and taking deep breaths. You hear a door open and see your mother running towards you.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" She says with concern. You shake your head no and throw up again.
"Oh dear... come on honey let's get you back to bed, I'll go get you a bucket incase you throw up again alright?" You nod your head as she rubs your back comfortingly. You get back to bed and look at your alarm clock.

"2:00 a.m... great..." You sigh and see your mother putting the bucket beside your bed.
"Just call me if you need anything alright?" She kisses your forehead and leaves your room, shutting it behind her.

You look up at the ceiling a few minutes before turning your body over the side of your bed and grabbing the bucket to throw up again. Putting the bucket back down and catching your breath you try to go back to sleep. After a few moments of tossing and turning you manage to fall asleep.

As you wake up you groan in pain and cover your forehead with your hand, your forehead was pretty hot and you had a huge headache. You hated headache so much, and this one did not feel very pleasant at all. Happy that you at least didn't have school today since it was Saturday you try to get out of bed, making sure not to knock over the bucket of vomit. Making it to the kitchen you see a note on the counter and pick it up.

"Dear (y/n),

I hope your feeling better today, I had to go to work today so I won't be home till late tonight. Dinner is in the fridge so just heat it up in the microwave.

Love,
Mom"

Sighing at the note you set it back down and decide to make some toast. Putting the bread in the toaster and going in the living room to sit on the couch. You turn on the tv and flip through the channels to find something to watch. Finding one channel that seemed good you hear the toast pop up and go in the kitchen to get it. Spreading butter on the toast you sit back down and eat the toast, wondering what to do today.

Finishing the toast you decide to put the letter you wrote last night in the mailbox. You put your plate down and get your letter. Making sure the stamp was on the envelope you go outside and put the letter in the mailbox. Going back inside you put your plate in the sink and start to do the dishes. Hearing your phone buzz you answer it and hear (f/n) on the other end.

"Hey! (Y/n)!!! So what's up!? I was thinking maybe we could go to the mall today!!"

"I don't think I can today... I'm sick..."

"Aw man, that sucks...well I hope you get better!! Oh have you gotten a letter from your penpal yet?" You move the phone away from your ear a bit since she was talking quite loud.

"Actually I did"

"Well what did he say?! What is he like?!"

"He didn't say much, just that he had a younger brother, he seems kind of like a grump though..."

"Man what a bummer..well my penpal is really something, he's like obsessed with cats and he likes to sleep alot.."

You chuckle and start to put the dishes away, talking with (f/n) a bit longer before saying that you had to go and hanged up to walk back to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow two chapters done in one day I'm quite proud of myself.

Make sure to vote or even comment and thanks for reading!!

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!