Amazing-Ch.11

"I'm going to America"

You freeze for a few seconds, awed. "You're coming to America!? Thats..that's great! I can't believe it!" Your heart begins to race, your mind filled with excitement and you smile happily.
"Yeah, both me and Feliciano are coming to America in a couple of weeks, so you'll be able to see me!" He smiles and looks at you with pure happiness.

"I just really can't wait to finally meet you in person, you're a really nice person (y/n)." You blush at his words, your heart skipping a beat. You give him a smile and say a small thank you and start another conversation before finally saying goodbye and turning your computer off.

You get up and pat your dress down a bit and check the time. Seeing it was 15 minutes before 7:00 you leave your room and quickly call Alfred to ask for a ride to his house, he quickly says yes and hangs up before you say anything else.

"Jeez he must really want me to go to this party..." You laugh softly and sit on your couch and wait for Alfred to get to your house.

~Time skip (ehh) ~

You hear a loud knock on your door, startling you before getting up to open it.

"(Y/n)! You-" He stops when he sees you, his face turning a light shade of pink "-Look amazing..." You smile and shut your door before he leads you to his car.

He opens the passenger door for you, "M'lady" He says in a pretend British accent. Laughing as he gives you a dorky smile. He shuts the door and gets in the driver's side. He turns on the car and backs out of your house driveway and drives to his house.

During the car ride, Alfred decides to turn on the radio, playing on of your favorite songs. You smile and begin to hum the song softly. Alfred notices this and begins to hum also, ending up in you two singing the song loudly.

"Oh were almost there!" Alfred exclaims after he stops singing. You stop singing also and see a house with a bunch of cars parked in front of it. Alfred parks on the side of the road by his house.

"We're here! I didn't know this many people would show up..." He looks over at you and smiles, he turns off the car and gets out, opening you door to let you out.

"Thank you" You say to him and get out of the car, you shiver slightly and rub your arms as the cold wind blows.

"Oh! You must be cold, here use this" He takes off his jacket and gives it to you before you put it on. He grabs your hand and leads you inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh man I can't wait to write the next chapter! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye!