Just wait -Ch.15

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE REALLY SHORT, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.
Also thank you guys so much! You are all reaaaallllyyyy awesome!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's nice to meet you all."

Your heart beat sped up as you continued to look at Lovino who was in front of the classroom. Your mind going in all different directions. The teacher directs Lovino to his new seat, which was a few desks in front of you.

The teacher continues their lesson and you look at Lovino who's back was towards you. You see him writing something and folding it up, turning to the person behind him and telling them something you couldn't hear.

The person turns towards you and gives you the folded up paper. Before you can open it, your teacher quickly snatches it from you and throws it in the trash. You curse silently and sigh.

~~~timeskip~~~

As class ends, you pack your things. Picking up your things you turn around and see Lovino standing beside you.

"Lovino!!" You say, a huge smile on your face as you hug him. He hugs back, accidentally making you drop your things. He pulls back from the hug and immediately picks your things up.

"Ah sorry about that (y/n), here." He hands you your stuff.

"Don't worry about it! I just can't believe you're now in America! ((I'm sorry if you don't actually live in America...let's just pretend you guys do!)) And attending the same school as me!" You both exit the classroom and head to the cafeteria.

"That reminds me....how exactly did you know which school I attended?" He looks down at you, his eyes widen.

"Lucky guess??" He laughs a bit nervously.

You raise an eye brow at this but shrug. "Alright then, well I hope you like greasy cafeteria pizza!" Laughing you grab his hand and run to the school cafeteria.

"Slow down ragazza! Jeez how fast are you!?" He trips slightly and you smile, saying a small "sorry".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alfred watches as the two make their way to the cafeteria, scowling.

"Just great! this is just faaaantastic!" He says in anger. "He just had to come and ruin everything..." He clenches his fists and punches one of the lockers, making a few if the other passing students look at him.

Alfred runs a hand through his hair in frustration. He knew this was going to be a tough challenge. Lovino was now in America, which meant he could get closer to (y/n).

"Nice try Lovino, but just wait, I'll give you something you'll never forget." Alfred whispers to himself and walks towards the cafeteria, still fuming with hatred behind a smile. He turns and enters the large crowded room, immediately seeing (y/n) and Lovino sitting at a table. (Y/n) sees him and waves at Alfred with a big smile.

Lovino turns his head to look at Alfred and scowls, making Alfred grin. Alfred waves back at (y/n) and she motions him toward the table. He walks towards them, making Lovino clench his fists tightly.

You just wait Lovino

Just wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still so sorry it's so short ;~;
But I hope you guys enjoyed it either way.

Bye!