F*ck You-Ch.16

Alfred sits down across the table from Lovino, who was currently trying his best not to rage in front of (Y/n), who was busy talking to one of her friends who had happened to walk past her.

Alfred smirks as he focuses on Lovino.
"So lovino, what brings you here in the country of the free?" Lovino looks over at (y/n) to make sure she wasn't listening and quickly looks back at Alfred with a scowl.

"You know exactly why I'm here you bastard." He says quietly to him.
Alfred chuckles and holds up his hands in defense.

"Hey, chill man I have no beef with you."

Lovino grumbles, not really up for what ever Alfred was planning.
Lovino then kicks Alfred's left leg hard, making Alfred hitch his breath and wince.

(Y/n) turns to Alfred, concern washing over her face.

"Are you alright Alfred?" He looks up at her and quickly sits up, forcing a smile.

"Oh y-yeah! I'm fine! Just talking to Lovino." His breath hitches a bit as Lovino starts kicking his legs repeatedly.

"Oh alright, if you say so" she smiles lightly and goes back to talking to her friend.

Lovino hits Alfred's legs harder.
"Will you stop that!?" Alfred moves his legs away from him.

Lovino gives Alfred the middle finger and spits on him, making Alfred raise his eyebrow.

"Why should I stop? You deserve it! Idiota!" Lovino yells at him standing up, the whole cafeteria quiets down, staring at Lovino.

The silence catches (y/n) attention and she turns to Lovino, who was shaking in rage.

Alfred then stands up also, laughing. He then whispers in a low voice for only Lovino to hear.
"And why is that? Is it because I'm closer to (y/n) than you ever will be? ." Lovino clenches his fists as Alfred laughs louder, his face turning red in anger and embarrassment as he notices (y/n) watching.

Alfred wipes a tear from his eyes, his laughing dying down a bit. Lovino then jumps over the table and tackles Alfred to the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly. "Shut the fuck up you goddamn bastard!! You don't deserve her!" Alfred's lip and nose immediately began bleeding.(Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror and she immediately runs over and tries to get Lovino off of him.

"Lovino stop!! Get off of him!!"

Lovino ignores her cries and continues, blood getting all over his hands, the security then pull Lovino off of Alfred, taking him to the principals office as another security gaurd takes Alfred to the nurse.

Lovino looks back at (y/n) as he is being taken down the hallway, his eyes widening as he sees (y/n)'s tear stained face and saddened expression. He sighed as he knew his rage got the best of him.

'I can't believe I made her cry.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH SNAP STUFF WENT DOWN, WHOAAAA

This chapter took me forever to write, I had absolutely no clue how I was going to word it, but I managed to finish it anyways.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!