Chapter 1-The meeting

Hi. My name is Katherine. But you can call me Catt. I was sitting in Tim Horton's when two young men walked in. They were actually very handsome. Mid twenties maybe? One had dyed their hair pink, and the other green. Interesting. They walked up to the counter and ordered their drinks. I sat, trying not to be noticed.

I slowly sipped my coffee when they both walked over to me. I pretended to not notice, and took out my cell phone. I opened up My Wattpad app, before I quickly exited it. I am defidently not ready to read one of those extremely cliché fanfictions...

"Excuse me miss?" Spoke a light Irish accent. I look up to see the man with green hair looking at me intently. I don't really enjoy human contact... Unless I know the person well. I replied reluctantly. "Yeah...?" He spoke again, relief coming over his face. "Do you mind if my friend and I sit with you? All the other seats are taken." He chuckled. I quickly looked up to see, and as he said, all the other seats are taken. Damn, it's pretty packed. I looked back to the Irishman, and quickly said, "Yeah. No problem." They both sat down at the table with me.

They sat down, and that's when I realized they both look oddly familiar. The employee at the counter called out. "Jack! Mark! Your drinks are ready." Both the men got up, and went to the counter. They grabbed their drinks and came back to the table.

That's when it hit me, Jack? Mark? Pink and green hair? Oh my gosh, it was Markiplier and Jacksepticeye.