Chapter: 11 (FINAL)

I woke up at 9pm, groggy and confused. I stumbled out of bed and looked in the mirror. Yep... That's my face. That is me, most definitely. I know because no one could possibly be that ugly. I moved on from insulting myself to the couch, and sat down to turn on Netflix. I watched some shows until I got bored and moved on to YouTube.

I enjoyed watching Poods and Wade and Bob, watched Jack and Mark play gmod and such with them. I looked at my own hair. Just plain brown. Shit brown just like my eyes. I started thinking about which colors I should dye my hair...

But from my door came a knock, moving me into the real, terrifying world once again. I opened the door and it was... Chris? Funny.. I feel like I just saw him.. But that was just a dream.

He just stopped by to pick up something he left over, a pen or some shit, I really don't care.

I just fell back onto my sofa, thinking about that dream I had... Did I really dream about being a monster and murdering people with Jack and Mark?
Damn...

I'm a twisted individual.

(A/N: *stands there awkwardly* Please don't kill me...
But this is the official ending. I decided to rip the bandaid off and honestly, writing this was a nice little break from the shit going on in my life right now. Anywhore... I finally did it. Enjoy)