Chapter 9

I woke up to the soft sound of water dripping. My eyes slowly focused and I peered around the room. The familiar light bulb hanging from the ceiling gave the room an ominous glow. I got up and noticed that I was drenched in blood, puddles of it everywhere. I stumbled out, tripping and falling everywhere I go.

This was Mark's house... Wait, Jack and Mark... I remember them! I remember everything now... I still don't know how I got into the room... Huh

I got into the living room and they both jumped up and ran to me, a tsunami of questions instantly engulfed me as the two men were worried sick. 

I simply pushed them away and went to be on my own. At least try to piece things together. Get all this blood off me too.

I jumped in the shower and turned the water on, the hot water ran down my back and I let out a sigh of relief. As I finished, I got out and put on some clothes I stole from Mark. Mine had to be cleaned.

I got out and Jack rushed to me again, with Mark soon following suit. They sat me down and told me everything...

They said I need to stay with them. I'm not stable, I could turn and tear anyone apart. Even them. But they could contain and control that animal I've become, so it's no big deal.

They helped me move out of my place, and into theirs. As we finally finished, I glanced at the clock. 11:55PM... Shit...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated recently. Lots of things are going on right now, but don't worry your pretty little selves over me. Imma try to update more from here on out, but I'm grounded so it'll be tough. Sorry, but no promises, I'll still try though. Alrighty, see ya guys later!