Chapter 2- The first night

The two guys offered to let me stay at their house, I agreed of course. I mean, who would pass up the offer to that? No one I know wouldn't. Especially because they are HUGE Jacksepticeye and Markiplier fangirls. Haha, Zara is such a giant fangirl. Of course I am too, a huge fan of IHasCupquake, The Gaming Lemon and even Onision. But of course, PewDiePie, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, CinnamonToastKen, and even Cry are amazing. Gotta go for the originals.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jack, who was looking at me with pleading eyes. "Um, I'm sorry, what did you say?" I said awkwardly. I scratched my neck as Mark replied for Jack. "We were just wondering if you wanted to stay the night, or have us drop you off at your place later?" Since we were in L.A. we has Mark's house to stay in. However even though I had my own apartment, I wanted to stay with the guys.

"Um, if it's okay with you, I'll stay the night."

"AWESOME!!!" Both the guys screamed at the same time. "Oh god, I think I'm deaf now..." I muttered "thanks guys."

"No problem!" Mark smiled sarcastically. Jack looked concerned, but his quickly changed as Mark dragged us inside the house. Damn, his house is actually huge.

I was expecting a man cave, but got something totally different. It was as clean as my mom's house, pictures, candles, and decorations everywhere. Oddly enough, if smelled very strongly like vanilla.

We spent all afternoon till 9:00pm playing video games. More specifically, Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I absolutely dominated those two. I leaned back and yawned, about ready to pass out. Mark and Jack looked the same. I guess all of our restless.screaming rendered us exhausted.

In my haze of exhaustion, I asked a stupid question. I always do when I'm tired, and I never really remember what I asked or even the answers at all.

"Hey, Mark? Why does it smell like vanilla in here?"

Mark looked stunned, not knowing how to answer. Jack suddenly shot up out of the chair at the mention of it. This made my body burn with curiosity.

Mark and Jack eventually calmed down, enough to gibe me a plausible answer. "Oh, the vanilla is only because it reminds me of when my grandma used to bake." Jack quickly nodded with agreement.

I didnt believe a word of that. "Why did you hesitate then?" Mark answered quickly, making me believe he was defidently lying. "Cuz her passing made me really sad."

"Oh." Was all I said,.as I watched the two men squirm in their seats.

"So, ready for round 9?" I asked as I picked up the PS3 controller. "Oh, you're on." Jack replied confidently.

We ended up playing to 15 rounds, and when I looked at the time, it was 11:30pm.

"Yo, dudes. It's 11:30. Should we call it quits?" I asked, cautious, awaiting another freakout. Well, guess what happened? Another freakout.

"Woah whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.." Jack was restless and chanting. Mark soon joined in. They were scared of something. I just didn't know what yet.

They both jumped up and grabbed me, bringing me into a guest bedroom. I tried to get away. Frightened of what would come next.

After Mark left me in the room, he locked it. About five minutes later, Jack comes in.

"Hey, Catt? I know you don't understand what's going on. But you have to trust us, that this is for you very best well being." I almost fainted at his heavenly Irish accent. I was still very confused, so I managed to keep my cool. "What do you mean?" Panic was slipping through my voice. Shit. "Why did you guys put me in here?"

Jack, somehow, answered very calmly. "Let's just say, at midnight, our dark sides come out to play." Immediately after he said that, a feeling of dread washed over me. Jack left, leaving me all alone with my thoughts. Oh they were horrible thoughts. Why do I when such a dark brain? Still somehow, I mangled to doze off...

About, I'm guessing, 3 hours after, I heard crashing downstairs. What the fuck? After that, there was silence. I slowly crept to the door, finding it was locked. Suddenly there was banging on the door, causing me to hide in the closet. I cried. Maybe for the first time in years. What if I die..? Nah, I won't die. I'm too perfect. I tried to cheer myself up with a very conceded and sarcastic thought. Unfortunately, to no avail.

I eventually fell asleep, at 3:00pm in the morning, listening to the horrible noises piercing the darkness.