Chapter 8- My Transformation

I awoke with a start, I was in my bed at home... I swear I was just in the hospital. How the...? What the...? Dafuq, bro? I looked around and saw my walls as they normally were, posters. Posters everywhere. MCR posters, FOB posters, Panic! posters... Hell, even some Dan and Phil posters...

I still have no clue who I am though... I got up slowly, and a rush of dizziness hit me after I stood. I walked over to the mirror, stumbling over my own legs.

I looked at my reflection and gasped.. I had bright, neon green eyes... With pupils the size of a needle point. My hair was long, to about my hips. It was a deep, blue purple color.

I opened my mouth as well, noticing I had sharp teeth, almost like a vampire's... These pearly whites sure are special...

I approached the bedroom door, and opened it revealing my dark empty hallway. I went into my living room and saw the two men from before.

Before I had the chance to walk up to them, I was suddenly rendered useless, falling to my knees in pain. Neither of the guys noticed...

I felt my back tearing apart as my wings sprout out...
I felt the skin on my fingers rip and stretch as my finger tips got long and pointy...
I felt my thoughts getting darker as I slowly changed into a monster...

I blacked out on the floor, in complete pain.
My last thing I saw before sleeping, was the feet of the men, coming to carry me to bed.