32. She took your breath away for a minute

Hunter and I am on her way to pick up Taylor, she wanted me to drive her to a party tonight. I asked Hunter if she wanted to come and she said yes, I didn't have to beg. I stop the car outside Taylor's house and wait. I turn to look at Hunt, who is watching me. She always has a smile on her face when I find her looking at me, and I can never stop my own from coming up to my face. I grab the arm on her sweater and lean over to kiss her cheek. Then she turns and sneak a kiss on my lips. I jump back as I hear the back door shut.

"Jesus, Ty." I say irritated and she laughs.

"Maybe I should drive so you two can sit in the backseat." I turn and hit her knee.

"Ouch!" She yells and hit me in the arm. We laugh it off and I start driving.

"So how are things with the two of you?" She asks curiously. I look at Hunter, who is looking at me as always, and I take her hand in mine. Hunter leans to look back at Taylor.

"She hasn't killed me yet." Ty breaks out in laughter again. I hit Hunter in the arm.

"Sorry." Hunter says and turn to look at Ty.

"She's not that bad." I hit her again.

"How can you be so mean?" I ask irritated.

"You are the one hitting." Hunter says and Ty can't stop laughing.

"I have tears in my eyes." She says.

"Do you want me to try again?" Hunter asks and shrugs. I shake my head, but I can't stop smiling.

"You really know how to get on her nerves, Hunter." Taylor says. I take Hunter's hand again and kiss it.

"Yeah, she really does. One of the million reasons I love her." I stop the car in front of the house.
"See you later." Taylor says, and jump out of the car. I turn to look at Hunter.
"Come with me?" I beg. She smile and nods. We both get out of the car and walk up to the house. I open up the door and the music hits me in the face. The whole place is crashed with people, I start to walk and push myself through. Then I feel a pull on the back of my shirt, I look behind me finding Hunter holding on to me. She is so cute when she is shy. I keep on going through these drunk people with Hunter on my tail. Then Brook comes in front of me, making me jump back at Hunter.

"I'm sorry." I say and look at her, she rubs her head.

"Hey Skylar!" Brook yells and stumble into me. I take her by the arm and hold her up.

"Are you drunk already, again?" I laugh.

"Yeah, I am having so much fun, Skylar. You should drink too." I shake my head.

"I'm driving." She looks confused.

"You drove last time." She argues. I know, I just don't want to drink. I want to spend my time with Hunter. Not drinking and doing shit, I will regret in the morning. Hunter will probably wake me up early anyway. I have gotten used to it now, it has almost been four weeks of waking up to nine in the morning. Now I know why she want's to wake up so early, she simply just wants to use the whole day with me. I really appreciate that and it is so worth it.

"Yes, I did, but I do not want to drink. Hunter is with me." I say and look at her standing behind me, almost hiding.

"Come on you are so fun when you are drunk." I shake my head.

"I'm sorry, but Taylor is drinking. She is here somewhere." I look around not finding her. Where the hell can she be? She was gone the last time as well. God, I have to pee.

"Okay, fine, I give up." She sigh and walk away. I turn to Hunter.

"I really have to go to the bathroom. Can you sit there?" I point on the couch.