50. I don't want to

The sound of a knock on the door causes me to wake up. I look down at Hunt, who is laying in my arms, with her cheek buried in my chest. Then the door opens a little and I yawn.

"Skylar?" I hear dad's voice. It is unusual that he comes in early in the morning.

"It's Saturday, dad." I answer and kiss Hunt on the top of her head.

"I know, but I need both of you downstairs. Get dressed and come down." He says nervously. I wonder what can possibly be wrong, so early in the morning.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Good." He close the door, and I take a deep breath. What can possibly be the reason get out of bed, eleven in the morning, especially when Hunter is sleeping so long. It is so rare it happens, and I wish I could just enjoy it right now. She is always the first one up in the mornings; it is nice to wake up before her for once, even though I have to wake her up. She is so beautiful when she is asleep that it is almost heartbreaking to wake her. I brush the hair behind her ear, she moves and grab my shirt on my shoulder.

"Hunter?" I whisper. She yawns and then stretch out; her hands end up in my hair.

"Yeah?" She mumble against my chest and move her arms down, grabbing a hold on my pajama pants.

"Dad wants us downstairs." I say.

"Are you kidding?" She groans on me, and it makes me chuckle.

"Are you grumpy?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No, what time is it anyway?" She asks irritated, and I burst out in laughter.

"Lay still." She says still grumpy and she is so cute.

"It's eleven." I chuckle. She looks up to the wall confused. I take the advantage to kiss her cheek. She turns to me, and narrows her eyes with an apologizing look.

"I'm sorry." She says. I try to hold in my laugh.

"Why do..." She put her hand over my mouth and grin.

"Are you serious?" I mumble. She laughs and move up to kiss me on the forehead.

"I love you and I am sorry." She says. I try to say something, but she put her other hand over as well. She laughs.

"Why can't you let me apologize?" She asks. I mumble, trying to answer.

"Sorry." Hunt says and then she removes her hands and lay them on my shoulders.

"Because I don't want you to be sorry for absolutely nothing. How many times haven't I been awful to you?" I tell her, feeling a little guilty about the way I treated her when I first met her.

"Don't even start." She points at me. Then we hear a new knock on the door.

"Yeah, we are coming." I yell to him.

"Are we?" Hunt asks. I snort and she chuckles.

"Yeah, come on." I say. She kisses my forehead first, and then walk out the door. I get dressed, and go down the hallway to Hunter's room and knock on the door.

"Yes?" She says and I step in. Hunt walks towards me as she sees me, she is wearing a blue hoodie that is matching her eyes and holey jeans, just the way I like her. She put her hands on my waist and kiss my cheek.

"Aren't you cold?" She asks, looking down at me. I am only wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. Since it is late October the weather has turned cold, and yes I am freezing.

"I didn't have anything..." She rolls her eyes and turn around with a smile. Then she grabs the black sweater that hangs over the chair.

"Here." She says and hands it over and I take it with a smile.