36. Is it possible to love you more then I already do?

"Jenn, have you seen Hunter?" I ask, she doesn't look at me, she just points out the window. She looks mesmerized. I walk towards her and see Hunter outside in the sunny weather, her hair up in a ponytail. She is running with my three-year-old cousin, Isaac over her shoulder with the football in her bare feet. Cameron is running after her hold her hoodie. Hunter turns and bend down to pick her up over her other shoulder. She has such a beautiful smile on her face, she looks so happy that I just want to run out there and kiss her. She swings around, with the laughing kids over her. To be so small she is very strong.

"She went out to them right away." I turn to look at my aunt. Then back at Hunter and the kids, now they are all running after Hunter, trying to catch her. Hunter is very easy on her feet, the kids are struggling to take her, but they think it is fun.

"They have so much fun." Jennifer says and I just nod. I can't keep my eyes from Hunter, I never seem to do so. Oh, my god I love her. Hunter lay down in the grass exhausted and the kids jump on her, hugging her. Aunt and I can't but laugh. My whole body yearns for Hunter, I want to hold her and kiss her more than anything. I sigh of frustration that I can't. Hunter comes with Isaac and Cameron in each hand up to the house. They all come in the door, the kids run through the room and into the hallway. Hunter turns to look at me with a smile, I move over to her and she looks confused. She has a piece of grass on her head; I reach up to take it from her hair. Then my gaze drift down to her soft, blue eyes and they are stuck on me.

"Don't." I whisper soft. She gives me an apologetic smile, and look down at the floor.

"Um, I have to go, I promised Cam that I will come up and play hide and seek." I nod, and she walks out into the hallway and probably upstairs since there are more places to hide. I had to clench my hands into fists, to not touch her more than I did. My hands yearned for her, why does it have to be so goddamn hard.

"Skylar, you okay?" I turn to look at Blair; she looks nice in her blue jeans and the white tank top. Her dark brown hair is curly and her dark eyes looking at me, same color as mine.

I nod. "Yeah, it's good to see you Blair."

She smiles. "It is good to see you too, and Hunter, even though I haven't talked to her. She is really quiet, and then she disappeared out to the kids. Seemed like they had a lot of fun."

I can't but smile. "Yeah, they did, excuse me." I say and walk into the hallway and up the stairs.

"Hunter?" I say, looking for her. I go into our room, but can't find her. I walk out the door and start looking for her everywhere, but she is not in the bathroom or in the kid's rooms.

"Hunt..." I feel a hand on my arm, dragging me back into a small room. I turn around finding Hunter, she closes the door and put a finger on her lips, oh that's right they are playing. I cup her face and lean my lips on hers; I have waited for this for what feels like days. She put her hands on my waist, and push me closer. Her lips move so smooth with mine, and she tastes so sweet, like she has just eaten something very delicious. It makes me want her more; I move my hands down to her ass and lift her up. She wraps her feet around my waist and laid her arms over my shoulders. I move my legs and I hit her back into the wall, hearing something fall down, but we don't care. Our kiss is so passionate that it is hard to keep my body in control. Everything about Hunter is making me lose control of my body and mind. I move my lips from hers and start kissing her throat, so soft and warm. Hunter moans, and that makes me want her more than this. I want her in the bed and feel more of her; I want to feel her hands on me. I want to taste more of her and I want her to taste more of me.

"HUNTER!" I hear Cameron yell after her. I can feel Hunter stiffen and she moves her hands on my shoulders to push herself off me, but I hold her.

"Sky, come on, " She chuckles, I kiss her more on the throat and she moves her hands up in my hair and mess it up as she moan again. She cups my face and push me back; I look her in the eyes and I can see the pleading, it is hard to stop, but I just put her back down on the floor.

I move to open the door, but before I could even reach the door handle, Hunter's hand grabs mine. I turn to look at her; she moves her hand up to my face and put her fingers on my jaw, and take a step closer. She is standing so close I can see everything in her eyes, the hunger, and the desire. The look in her eyes makes me know she wants me as much I want her. She puts her free hand on my other cheek, cupping my face.

"I love you so much" She says and I take her hands in mine and kiss them.

"I love you so much too"

"Hunter!" We both chuckle to the sound of Cameron and Isaac calling. I kiss her on the cheek fast, before the door behind us up open up.

"Found you!" They both yell.

"Yes, you did." Hunter says and walk over to pick up Cameron and then Hunter throw her over her shoulder, and tickle her. Cameron is dying of laughter and Isaac is trying to get her down from Hunter. She walks with Cameron into the hallway.

"You are as ticklish as your cousin, Skylar." Hunter mocks and move into my cousins room, and I follow.

"Hey!" I yell. Hunter puts Cameron down on the bed and sit down next to her. Isaac stumbles towards them, and Hunter picks him up onto her lap. I stand leaning on the doorframe, watching Hunter, with both of my cousins in her lap and then she hugs them tight while tickling them. They shrink and laugh, and Hunter has that big grin on her face that drown her beautiful eyes. Blare and Jenn come behind me, I step into the room to make space for them.

"Cameron and Isaac, it's time for bed." Blair says.

"No, I don't want to." Cameron argue and Isaac says the same a little more unclear, he is still too young to speak properly and it makes him sound so adorable.

"No, you can play with Hunter and Skylar tomorrow." Jennifer tells, both of them are disappointed, but do as their mothers tell them. They both hug Hunter and me and say Goodnight. I take Hunter into our room and close the door. Then I look at her.

"What?" She ask and I look at her confused.

"You want to ask me something." I can't but giggle, how can she read me like one of her books. I walk a couple of steps towards her and put my hands on her waist. She looks up to me and I can see her blue eyes.

"How did you become so good with kids?" She closes her eyes and snorts, she is embarrassed. I kiss her red cheek, because she so cute.

"I have been in the foster system for three years. I have stayed in different places; I lived in a group home for over a year. Three foster homes in a year and a half. Then I ended up with you." She kiss my cheek and put her hands at the back of my neck.

"There was a lot of kids and I was drawn to them, because they always looked so happy. They are fun and easy to be with. They don't ask personal questions, they ask simple ones. The ones I can answer without feeling like I want to break down. Like today, I didn't want to talk with your family, because I don't want to talk about my past, or how I am. Kids they just want to have fun and I love being around them. At the foster homes when I made the children smile and laugh it gave me a lot of happiness because, in that way I knew that there was at least something I was good at." I listen to every word she just said. In just three years she has been like everywhere, I must have been hard to move so much in just three years.

I love watching her with my cousins, she is so good with them and she has this beautiful smile on her face around those two.

"You are amazing at everything Hunter. Especially at loving me." She snorts and look down at the ground. Then back up to me again, with that look in her eyes that makes me forget how to breathe.

"I do really love you and I don't think there is a way to stop that." She says so soft that there nothing I can do then to just kiss her, so I do. I lean down and taste her, the wonderful her. The only one that has gotten me on my toes. The only one that has made my knees weak. She is the one that makes my stomach tingle. The only one that has taken my breath away. The only one that has made my heart beat way too fast then it should. Hunter moves away and she looks mesmerized.

"Is it possible to love you more than I already do?" She asks and I kiss her forehead.

"I don't know, I have asked myself that too" I answer.