38. Please, don't ever leave me

"Hunter, come on." Cameron yells. Hunter and my cousins are out playing in this beautiful evening. They look so cute. Grandma and I sit in each chair and look at them. The sun is about to go down, and the sky looks so amazing in pink.

"Did you talk to her?" I turn to look at grandma.

"Yeah, I did, she told me what happened to her, and why she is struggling to open up. I feel very awful that I was so impatient, because what happened to her is... the worst thing I have ever heard." Hearing her talk about what her parents did to her was just terrible. I can't imagine how painful it must have been, and how scary it must to have been going to bed every night and knowing that you might get hit in your sleep. No wonder she has nightmares and that she can't sleep alone.

"So, she told you what happened to her, I think that is a big step." She says.

"She looks at herself as broken, but she is not, she is perfect." I tell Grandma who looks thoughtful.

"She need you more than anything, Skylar. You have to keep on telling her how perfect and amazing she is, she needs that, because we all know what a wonderful girl she is. I mean it, just look at her." And we do, she is running with the football in her feet, with Isaac and Cameron running after her.

"She is really good with them by the way. Imagen if you two will have kids one day, she would probably love them more than you." She jokes and I laugh.

"Then I am not going to have children." I joke back, and we both laugh.

"Hunter would probably want many of them." Grandma says, and I nod. Because I think she is right. Hunter loves kids and they kind of kept her alive in those years, after she left home. She needed them more than they needed her.

"I have a problem, grandma." She looks at me worried.

"How do I tell dad? That I fell so simply in love with Hunter." Grandma smiles.

"That is a tough one. Loving someone as Hunter is tough, and difficult. I see your struggle, but you have done so much these few months. Hunter looks so happy, since the last time I saw her. I am not sure about what your dad would feel about that, you two love each other. He really likes Hunter and care for her as much as he cares for you. It would probably be fine, but maybe he would be scared of it, if it ends. Because for someone as Hunter she will be so down that, she won't even get back up again. That would worry your dad, Hunter is sensitive and we all know that, just one mistake and she will break down. So to answer your question I am not sure what your dad would say." I nod to her words, still I am unsure of what to do.

"But I would never end it with Hunter." I tell her and she shrugs.

"You never know what will happen, sweetheart." I nod, and I almost feel the tears coming down my face. I am so unsure and scared that I will lose her. I can't imagine a day without her, it would be like a day without breathing. I would never leave her, but she can leave me. I get out of the chair and start walking down to Hunter and the kids. The grass is cold under my bare feet. Hunter looks up with a smile on her face, but then to worry as the study me. She let the ball down on the ground and walk towards me.

"Skylar you okay?" I don't answer, I just put my arms around her for a hug. She warps her arms around me as well, she is so warm after all of the running and she smells like grass. It feels so good to hold her and have her arms around me. Hunter is my everything, my warmth, my home, my heart and soul. She is everything I need, and I can't lose someone who fulfills me like that.

"Please, don't ever leave me." I cry, my tears running down on Hunter's neck.

"What makes you think I would ever leave you?" She asks, and I just shrug.

"I can't leave when you are all I got and all I love in this world, Skylar. I love you so much that leaving you would kill me." She moves back to look at me, then she takes my blond hair behind my ear.

"I wish I could just kiss you right now, it would be very beautiful with the pink sky and everything." She says.

"You are such a romantic." I tell her. Hunter chuckles and take the tears away from my cheeks.
"Would you mind if I did?" She looks at me with those pleading, blue eyes that looks a little gray right now. How on earth can I say no, when she looks at me with those blue. You can see everything in them, she always uses her eyes to express how she feels, and it warms my heart when she looks at me.

"There is nothing I want more." I tell her, and she takes the last tear on my cheek away. Then she leans in and put her lips on mine. Hunter always taste good and she always takes the worry away. She moves her hands up and grab the collar on my shirt to push me closer, and I put my hands on her face. No matter how many times I kiss her it will always feel like the first time, and it feels like everything just disappears, as if it is just her and me in this big crazy world, but then I hear Cameron and Isaac.

"Eww." Hunter smiles and so do I. Cameron and Isaac are laughing, Hunter kiss me fast one more time and then run after the kids, they are laughing so hard that I can't stop smiling. Hunter catches Isaac and pick him up over her shoulder, and continues to run after Cameron. Hunter gives up and let Isaac back down. She falls down on the grass, breathing hard. I move over to her and look down at her, her chest moves up and down.

"I am so tired." She says, and I smile. I reach her my hand to help her up, but she drags me down on her.

"Dammit Hunter" I say and look up to her. She laughs, and take all of the hair on my face behind my ears. I move further up and l kiss her; I just want to feel free for a little while. It's the first time I have been outside with her this way, and it feels so good. I move to the side and kiss her cheek, and she kisses mine. Then she starts to tickle me.

"Hunter!" I yell, and turn to the side and she moves upon me with a satisfying grin on her face. She pokes me again making me shrink and move, but she is keeping me down.

"Dammit Hunter!" She leans down to kiss me and I let her, because this time I bit her lower lip. She moves back, her eyes smiling. She doesn't say anything, but she moves back to me for a new kiss. I cup her face, and I breathe her in. She starts to nibble on my lower lip, I push her back and I turn us around again. I look down at her, but I find sadness in her eyes.

"What is wrong?" I ask, sacred. She takes her hands up to my face and move her fingers slightly over my skin.

"Your eyes can't lie you know." She says. I look at her confused and she notices.

"You want me more than I can give you." She says, answering my question.

"Yes Hunter, I want you more than anything, because I love you, every inch of you. I'm sorry that I can't control my body, like you can." Her eyes widen and she snorts.

"You think it's easy for me? Skylar there is nothing more I want than for you to touch me, I want you so badly that it is so hard to say no. I want you; all of me want you, but that one percent is killing all of those ninety-nine percent of me that wants you. I feel so weak that I can just let that little one just kill all of those ninety-nine. I don't understand it, I want you so much, but that little voice in my head just won't be quiet." She closes her eyes and breathe out. I lean down, and kiss her forehead and mumble against her skin.

"I guess I have to wait for that little one to come around then." She chuckles underneath me.

"I promise it will." She answer, and I kiss her one more time on her forehead. She leans up and kiss me on my neck. She is so cute, but then her goddamn finger comes to my side again.

"Hunter!" She do not stop. I take her hands and roll us around again, then she stands up trying to run, but I take her foot and she falls down. I burst out in laughter and sit up.

"Dammit Sky!" She says and stand up again.

"We should probably stop now, before someone noticed." I agree with her, she reaches me her hand and help me up. I look around. Grandma sits in the same chair watching us with a grin. Cameron and Isaac are on the swings, having fun. I turn to look at Hunter, who is already watching me.

"Dammit Hunter." I start walking, and I can hear her chuckle. She can't look at me like that, when we have to go back inside. Hunter and her goddamn eyes and smile are to kill for.