70. Honey

! Sexual content !

The New Year's Eve was so amazing, and the fireworks were so colorful. Hunt and I stood and watched as Dad, Kevin and my crazy aunt Kristen fired them. It was so cold that even Hunt's big black hoodie was not enough under my jacket. Of course, Hunt notice that, so she took me into one of her warm embrace.

It did not take long before Hunt got exhausted, she has barely slept, and her weak muscles made her almost fall down. She does not tell me when she is tired or if it hurts, because she does not want to disappoint me. I keep on telling her that she has never disappointed me, and she never will.

"Hunti?" I ask, after waking up to her twisting and turning in the bed.
"Yeah?" She answer, and I roll around finding her looking up to the roof. I lay my arm over her stomach and lean in to kiss her shoulder.

"Can't you sleep?"

"No." She sigh. Then she turns to me and kiss me on the forehead.

"Did I wake you?" Hunt wonder. She put her hand on my cheek and move it lightly over my skin. It makes me close my eyes.

"You should wake me when you can't sleep, Hunt." I tell her, holding her tight and bury my cheek in her chest. Her hand moves to the back of my neck, and start stroking there.

"No, I want you to sleep." She answer, and kiss me on the forehead again. I love when she does it.

"Kiss me one more time." I beg. She snorts and I feel her lips on my forehead again, but this time it is slower.

"Like that?" She mumble on my skin.

"Yes." I chuckle as she do it more, and she rolls over me. Her lips move to my cheek and further down to my neck. I move my hands into her hair, and mess it up a little as I moan of her nibbling on my skin. Then I feel warm hands on my stomach, and it sends shivers through my body.

"Hunt, we can't..." I gasp of air, when her thigh hit me between the legs, firing up the spark that was caused by her soft lips on my vulnerable skin.

"Fine." She moves, but I grab her and she chuckles.

"Oh, no." I tell her strict.

"You said..." I put my lips on hers and move my hands on her rough back, and drag the shirt over her head. She put her lips on mine again. Then I move my hands slowly from her shoulders and further down her back, feeling every scar on her warm skin under my fingertips. She moves my shirt and I help her dragging it off. Then I feel her body trembling above me.
"Honey." She says for the first time and it makes my heart, tickle, but the worry in her voice scares me a little.

"What is it?" I ask and cup her cheeks.

"I-I... can't" She confesses, with a shaky voice. I kiss her on the forehead. Her trembling gets worse, so I move her to the side back down in the bed. Then I lean my head on her naked shoulder and kiss her on the jaw line. I put my hand on her exposed stomach and make circles.

"I'm sorry." She says hurt. I move my hand on her shoulder and push my body on hers.

"Don't be." I say and kiss her on the collar.

"It's not your fault." I kiss her more and she gasp for air, and it makes me smile. Then I move my hands and cup her breasts. She put her weak hands into my hair as she moans, messing it up. I move my lips all over her chest and taste her soft warm skin. Hunt moves her trembling hands down my back and onto my ass, and drag down my pants. I shift and take everything off me and help Hunt to take off hers.

"I am not much of a help am I?" She chuckles as I throw the clothes away, I am glad she is back in a good mood.

"Stop worrying, I want to do everything." I tell her, and put my lips on her exposed stomach. Her abdomen moves up and down with her deep breathing. I rest my hands on her hips and push myself up to plant a light kiss on her lips.

"I love you." She whispers lightly.

"I love you too." I kiss her softly and move my thigh between her hot, wet legs.

"Sky." She moans and wrap her arms around my neck. Our naked bodies touching each other as I move up and down her. Hunt's soft moans are like music to my ears, and it makes me plant kisses on her neck.

Her soft skin is so warm underneath mine, and her wonderful scent makes me bit her on the neck and her arms around me tightens. Then I move faster between her warm and lustful legs, and she starts breathing heavier. Her arms around me start to shake, and she let them down on her side. I kiss her softly on the lips as she moans a little too loud, and she starts to nibble on my lower lip.

All of the sounds of her breathing and groaning makes the fire between my legs grow. Our hot skin touching makes the blood in my veins boil. I want to hear her say my name more than anything, when she comes.

"Faster." She moans. I do as she says, and she wrap her arms around my neck again. I move faster and faster, Hunt's arms start to tighten around me and her breathing tells me we are almost there.

"Honey." She moans. My heart and stomach tingles again.

"I know." I whisper and kiss her on the forehead. She holds me even harder, and her hips shoot up towards my thigh as her lungs search of air, as she comes.

"Sky." She breathes out, and I collapse on her body. Her arms fall off me, and her stomach moves up and down fast underneath me. I kiss her on the chest and then lay my ear over her beating heart.

After a while, Hunt's breathing has calmed down, way to calm. I raise up and look at her closed eyes. She has fallen asleep, and I can't but smile. I hope she will sleep for hours, so I do not need to look at her struggle through the whole day to keep her eyes open. I love her way too much to see her even in the smallest amount of pain.

When dad told me about Hunt's accident, I thought I was going to die of my own agony, but looking at her in the bed gone from this world and half of her face blue and red. That was the worst thing I have ever felt, seeing the girl I love more than my own life looking like that. Broke my heart more than when she left. I kiss her over the heart and lay down next to her in the bed. Then I drag the duvet over us as I lean my head on her shoulder and lay my arm over her naked stomach.

"I love you."