37. You should be angry, disappointed and you should hate me.

"Hunter."

"No." She says with her sleepy voice. Hunter is laying on her stomach all over the bed, it got really late before we made it up here. My family was talking about all of the things they did when they were younger. That dad, Jared and Tom sneaked down to the beach with the girls at their school at night. Jared said that dad was so drunk once that they found him passed out in the woods. Then dad just had to tell about the time Jared stumbled out into the water and came up soaking wet, and had to go through the whole night with wet cloths. Grandma talked about Jenn and Blair being inseparable as kids. There are only two years between them, and Jennifer is the oldest. It was fun listening to them talk about old times. Hunter listened to everything she seemed fascinated. Her eyes just lighten up every time someone said something, but now she is taking the whole bed.

"Hunter, come on. There is no place for me." I tell annoyed.

"You can sleep on the floor." She mumbles, her mouth almost buried in the pillow. She looks so adorable.

"Fine, I take the other bed."

She grabs my wrist. "No, get your pretty ass in here." She says and drag me down almost on top of her. Hunter moves and laid upon me now, just as we did at grandmas.

"Did you really just say that?" I chuckle, she laid her chin on my chest and look at me with a smirk on her face.

"Well, everything about you is pretty and beautiful." She says as her eyes drift close, but she opens them fast again and blink. I move my hand up to her cheeks and start stroking her. She is struggling to keep her eyes open and it looks so cute.

"Just close your eyes Hunt." She does it, and move her head to the side, she bury half of her face in my chest. Then she moves her hand under the shirt of my arm and laid it on my shoulder, feeling her warm hand on my bare skin. Her fingers move and it feels so good that it makes me sleepier.

"I love you." Hunter mumbles.

"I love you too."

"Skylar."

"Hmm?" I am so tired. It can't be nine in the morning. I want to sleep longer.

"We have a problem." She says.

"What?" I feel my skin on fire, I hate waking up early and she knows that.

"We have a five-year-old problem." What the hell is she talking about. Then I feel Hunter move off me and I open my eyes.

"Hey, my little friend." Hunter says and pick up Cameron, who is wearing her sleeping clothes, her blond long hair is messy and she is holding her teddy bear. Hunter sits down on the edge of our bed with Cameron on her lap. I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes, but I can't so I close them.

"Why are you sleeping in the same bed with Skylar?" Cameron asks, with her sweet little voice.

"Because, Skylar keeps my nightmares away, just like your little bear." Hunt answers so cute.

"So she is like a teddy bear?" Cameron ask confused and Hunter laughs.

"Yeah in a way, but much, much cuter." Hunter answer, and I snort.

"Do you like Skylar?" She asks and Hunter chuckles. Her sweet laugh makes me smile.

"No." She answer.

"Hey!" I open up my eyes and sit up to look at them, and they both laugh.

Hunter looks at Cameron and continue. "I don't like her, Cam." Then Hunter looks at me the only way she can.