Sirius Black

"I WILL NOT MARRY SOMEONE I DONT EVEN KNOW!" screamed Sirius Black at his mother after telling him he is to marry a pureblood girl his age.

"YOU WILL MARRY THE DARKWOOD GIRL! YOU HAVE ALREADY BROUGHT SHAME TO THIS FAMILY BY BEING IN GRYFFINDORE, YOU WILL NOT DISOBEY US AGAIN!" Before Sirius could said anything the doorbell rang.

"They are here and you will stay for dinner." Sirius ran upstairs to his room and lied on his bed. there was a knock on his door and in came in Regulus, Sirius young brother.

"Mum says to come down for dinner" Regulus was about to leave when he turned to look at Sirius. "And her name is Talia" then he left. Sirius got up from his bed and walked out. When he got to the living room he saw his parents talking to Mr. and Mrs. Darkwood and Regulus talking to a girl with blonde hair.

"And this is my oldest son Sirius" everyone turned towards Sirius. Mrs. Darkwood walked over to her daughter and whispered in her ear. She got up and walked over to Sirius.

"Hi I'm Talia Darkwood." Talia smiled at him and Sirius just stared at her not saying anything. After dinner Mrs. Black told Sirius to show Talia his room. They walked in to the room the sat on the bed.

"Sorry about this." Talia said

"About what?" Sirius looked at Talia. He did admit she was beautiful and very nice compared to his family.

"About the arrangement, I know you don't want it to happen. I was really shocked when my parents told me, I was thinking we could start as friends first and see how it goes from there." Sirius was surprised for a minute but then smiled.

"Yeah I'd like that" Sirius and Talia became friend and knowing that soon they would be more then that.