Viktor Krum Part 2

Debra sat in potions with her friends, Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley.

"So, how was your date with Viktor?" Luna asked, Debra stayed silent.

"It didn't happen." She said finishing her potion.

"What do you mean it didn't happen?" Ginny asked.

"I waited for him at the Three Broomsticks for about 2 hours, then when I went looking for him I found him in a crowd with his fangirls, flirting with them." The bell rang, Debra packed her things and went to the library. She sat alone reading her charms book when a shadow casted on her. She looked up to see Viktor standing there, she looked back at her book.

"What do you want?" Deb said, not looking up again. Viktor sat in front of her.

"Vhy have you been ignoring me?" Deb just rolled her eyes and stood up to leave but Viktor followed her.

"Would you stop following me?!" Deb said, but Viktor just stood there smiling. "Why are you smiling?"

"You are very cute vhen your mad." Deb blushed a little but brushed it off.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms.

"Vhy vere you ignoring me?"

"I waited two hours for you and you didn't show up. Then I find you flirting with your fangirls."

"I vas trying to get avay from them, but I didn't vant to be mean."

"Oh... well ok then." Deb was embarrassed.

"May I ask you something?" Viktor asked then may a bouquet of roses appear

"I vant to know if you vanted to going to the Yule Ball vith me?" Deb took the bouquet and nodded.

"Ok"