Harry Potter

Martha Black. Daughter of Regulus Black, sat in potions class with her friends Edith Arrieta and Lester Granger.

"Ron for the last time, it's LeviOsa not LeviosAAA!" she heard Lester's twin sister said. She rolled her eyes and finished the potion.

"Know it all!!" Lester yelled, all the Slytherins, including Martha laughed.

"Aww, is the buck tooth freak gonna cry?" Martha gave a sinister grin. Then she saw that Harry Potter stood up.

"Shut up Black!"

"Make me Potter!" She yelled back. She was gonna take out her wand but, Edith grabbed her arm.

"He's not worth it." Martha glared at Potter and sat back down.

"Honestly Lester, how are you related to a Gryffindor mudblood?" Edith said.

"Detention Miss. Arrieta!" Snape shouted. Edith just rolled her eyes and stayed silent. Class was over and Edith, Martha, and Lester went back to the Slytherin common room.

"I can't believe Snape give you detention, if anything Potter should have!" Lester said.

"It doesn't matter, the damage is done." Edith said.

"Martha can't you talk to Snape, I mean he is your godfather." Lester complained.

"You know I can't, once his mind is made up you can't change it. Anyways, I have to go somewhere so see you after detention." Martha got up and left the common room. She walked down the hall when an arm pulled her.

"Hi beautiful." The famous Harry Potter said.

"Hello."

"That was some great acting."

"Thank you." Harry went to kiss her but Martha moved out of the way.

"You have to earn a kiss." She started walking away with Harry behind her.

"So I was wondering, when can we tell everyone. I hate lying to my friends."

"I know, I hate lying. But, you do know that Snape is my godfather, he can be very protective. Plus he doesn't like you, and you don't like his. I'm a Slytherin, you're a Gryffindor"

"But that doesn't matter to me. I like you, a lot!!"

"I like you, too."

"So... can I have a kiss now?"

"Nope, you still have to earn it."

"Martha?" Harry and Martha turned around to see the one and only Edith.

"Hey Edith..." Martha blushed and looked down.

"Potter?" Harry just nodded. "Martha, what's going on?"

"I was just telling Potter here that Slytherins are better then anyone." Martha lied, sadly Edith saw through it.

"You can't lie to me, I know you well. Plus the both of you are still holding hands." Immediately they separated.

"You can't tell anyone, especially Snape."

"Why didn't you tell me? How long has this been going on?"

"Since second year." (They are fourth years)

"You're luck your my friend. I'm leaving, don't do anything I wouldn't do." This made the young couple blush red.

"I should go..."

"No! Don't."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Fine." Martha smile and gave him a kiss.

"Now you deserve it." With that she left.