Severus Snape

Dedicated to katmalfoy394

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Katie Malfoy. Where do you even begin to explain her. Well... you can say that she is nothing like her brother, yet she's still in Slytherin. She sat on the common room couch when she hear the door open. She looked to see Severus in tears.

"Severus what's wrong?" She asked softly. Snape looked at her and glared.

"Nothing is wrong, now leave me alone!" Severus snapped.

"What's is wrong problem Severus?"

"You! Your my problem! You and everyone else ruin my life and I'm sick of all of you!" Severus screamed in her face. Katie was dumbstruck and just stood up and left quickly. The next day, Katie avoided Severus, which was difficult since they have all the same classes together.

"Katie!" She turned around to see Severus, but she just kept walking. "Katie, listen to me! I'm sorry for yelling at you, ok?"

"That's it you just apologize and you think that it'll make everything all better! You blame me for your problems, I just wanted to help you ok? I am not be like my brother, but I'm still a Slytherin--" Katie was cut off by a kiss. She just stood there. Not moving a muscle while Severus kissed her. She quickly separated from him and ran away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Katie sat by the black lake sitting under a tree, still trying to process what just happened.

"Katie?" She looked up to see Severus. "Can I sit down?" She nodded and scooted over. For about a minute they didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry!" Severus said quickly. "I know I caught you off guard and I'm sorry about it. It's just that I've been--" Severus was cut off be a kiss. Katie pulled back and gave him a smile.

"Now you know how it felt."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry it's short but I hope you still enjoyed it!!

Also katmalfoy394 if you would like a part 2 just ask.

I talk request if you would like me to make you a one shot just ask.