Fred Weasley

Dedicated to my friend and twin editharri

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Edith Arrieta sat in potions class with her Slytherin friends, Lester Granger and Martha Black.

"Ron for the last time, it's LeviOsa not LeviosAAA!"

"Know it all!!" Lester yelled at his twin sister making all the Slytherins laugh.

"Aww, is the buck tooth freak gonna cry?" Martha pouted then gave a sinister grin. Harry stood up.

"Shut up Black!"

"Make me Potter!" She was about to curse him when Edith grabbed her arm.

"He's not worth it." Martha glared at Potter and sat back down.

"Honestly Lester, how are you related to a Gryffindor mudblood?" Edith said loudly. Enough for Snape to here her.

"Detention Miss. Arrieta!" Snape shouted. Edith just rolled her eyes and stayed silent. Class was over and Edith, Martha, and Lester went back to the Slytherin common room.

"I can't believe Snape give you detention, if anything Potter should have!" Lester said in an annoyed voice .

"It doesn't matter, the damage is done." Edith said.

"Martha can't you talk to Snape, I mean he is your godfather." Lester complained.

"You know I can't, once his mind is made up you can't change it. Anyways, I have to go somewhere so see you after detention." Martha got up and left the common room. Edith left a while later and headed straight towards detention. She opened the door to see Fred Weasley sitting on one of the chairs.

"Miss. Arrieta, you and Weasley will be scrubbing the cauldrons until I can see my face, without magic." Snape informed.

"Why would you want to see that hideous picture?" Fred muttered. It took Edith everything she had to keep her from laughing.

"I will be back in two hour." Snape walked out the room. Edith started scrubbing. So far, an hour has pass.

"So... what's up?" Fred said out of the blue.

"Really Weasley? 'What's up'? Your starting to sound more and more muggle."

"What is your problem? What have muggles and muggleborns ever done to you, huh?" Fred asked.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Really? Cause to me it looks like you are someone who didn't have to work hard for anything That you got everything you wanted. Am I right? Am I--"

"I was raised in a society where the Arrieta family have low tolerance for muggles and muggleborns! I had to convince my family that Lester Granger was a true Slytherin. If you so much as disobey an order, you will be disowned. My own brother was disowned for marrying a muggleborn, so do not tell me that I had any easy life, cause I didn't!" Edith yelled. She looked back at the cauldron.

"I'm sorry..."

"Whatever--" She was cut off with a kiss. Fred kissed her with not warning.

"You know your not as bad as I thought." Fred was about to kiss her again but Edith pulled away with a smirk on her face. She pulled out her wand and all the cauldrons were clean.

"Whatever Weasley." With that she walked away. She got back to the common room.

"So how was detention?" Lester asked. Edith smiled.

"It was... eventful."